KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » More Proof Smith Can Fly!!!

More Proof Smith Can Fly!!!
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
revolution_man

when entertainment weekly did a fall movie report on revolutions this bit was said in it...."the fight that the brothers have aptly named the 'super brawl' is a fight that takes place both in the skies above the matrix and down on the ground".....if that isnt enough confirmation that smith flies then i dont know what is. also, in cinema magazine, they did a behind the scenes thing on both reloaded and revolutions and one thing that they asked the visual effects people was what the hardest deffect was, and they said..."making realistic flying. For about a week, we had HUGO and keanu fight in wires above a green screen that took a lot of time and a lot of work" another confirmation

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 03:32 AM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Awesome. This fight is going to be great. I hope the other fights in the movie are good too. I think they did a good job of it in Reloaded. Each fight scene was cool. The chateau, the car chase, the burly brawl, even the little one with the three agents vs. neo or neo vs. seraph. Ok, so basically I am ready to see this movie now. I feel I've waited long enough. Show me!! Show me please!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:34 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

its so exciting!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 04:39 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote