KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Body Piercing

Body Piercing
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Actually I've seen some things on the net I never need to see ever again.

Old Post May 28th, 2001 02:50 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Exactly, brings tears to the eyes just to think about it...

Old Post May 28th, 2001 02:53 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

There was a guy on Graham Nortons show that had part of his "sensitive area" pierced eek!

Old Post May 28th, 2001 02:55 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

SWell, the site that I got that picture had rather a lot of images like that (apparently)

I don't think I even want to think about it.

Old Post May 28th, 2001 02:58 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

You know if that went septic in a sensitive area he wouldn't be able to have sex for a very very longtime!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 28th, 2001 03:21 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Thanks for that! eek!

Old Post May 28th, 2001 10:55 AM
Dim
Creativity

I actually had 4 piercings in my lobe and 3 up in the upper cartlege of my ear..just a matter of personal taste I guess.

As for "sensitive areas" I can't even imagine eek!

Old Post May 28th, 2001 12:17 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I guess that does take more than just a "I want it" attitude to piercings.

Old Post May 28th, 2001 12:27 PM
queeq
Chaos

Why?

Old Post May 28th, 2001 12:37 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah..I don't know..I just can't see willing aflecting pain like that..Maybe they know something we don't.

Old Post May 28th, 2001 12:38 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

queeq, are you familiar with the term Prince Albert? Not a piercing for the faint hearted.

Old Post May 28th, 2001 12:41 PM
queeq
Chaos

Well, I'm not familiar with the phrase. So you're getting a piercing to show the world you're not fainthearted?

Old Post May 28th, 2001 12:45 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

NO, I am VERY fainthearted I guess cos I wouldn't get a Prince Albert.

I suggest you look up the term in Yahoo, but make sure you're sittling down before you do...

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

I already told you, I have no deep and meaningful reason for getting a piercing. You're searching for something that just isn't thee.

Old Post May 28th, 2001 12:48 PM
Dim
Creativity

Are you just looking for some excitement?

Old Post May 28th, 2001 12:55 PM
Ratcat

Huh? Not sure how that works.... confused

Old Post May 28th, 2001 12:57 PM
Dim
Creativity

OUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! WHO WOULD DO THAT?????

What kind of idiot guy thinks that that Prince Albert piercing is a good idea!!?

Old Post May 28th, 2001 01:00 PM
queeq
Chaos

Oh, okay, now I know. Well, the guys who got one think it's great. And they must, cognitive dissonance response sets in right after having a piercing.

Old Post May 28th, 2001 01:03 PM
Ratcat

Not this one THAT IS CERTAIN.

But apparently, it does add some excitement. laughing out loud laughing out loud eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post May 28th, 2001 01:04 PM
Dim
Creativity

Can you imagine if THAT got caught in the zipper.OuUuUuUUuuUCH!

Old Post May 28th, 2001 01:06 PM
Ratcat

Well, I wouldn't know.

Old Post May 28th, 2001 01:08 PM