KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » escaping vader's grips

escaping vader's grips
Started by: Darth Hater

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

I don't know, I'm hoping to be able to see it with KMC Star Wars fans.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:34 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Yeah, that would be very cool indeed!!

What are the chances of watching it on the ranch blink

Do you think all the SW fans since it came out will make the journey up north for this? (Like many are doing for LOTR?)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:46 AM
Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Slim to none on the Ranch

I have no idea about up North.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:48 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Well a few of us are trying to make it to the world premiere (which is where exactly?)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:52 AM
Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I think it will have a world wide premiere like AOTC had, they dont take any chances with it being distributed on the net

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 01:46 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A KMC meeting would be in London.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 02:07 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, lots of star wars fans on the mid-night premiere if that's what you were refering to wink

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 05:09 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

God knows when I'll get to see it sad
I probably won't come on here for ages in case all of you start talking about it... stick out tongue wink

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
A KMC meeting would be in London.

We could throw another in the states at a later date...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:15 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

why london? why not japan or transylvania?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well USH London or another UK town

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:13 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

why a uk town? why not the states? better yet, let the posters vote on it. ill start a thread.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:15 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

because UK is closer for the Europeans, the yanks could arrange a meeting in the states

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yanks? that was harsh.....i dont play baseball for a team in new york, so i am not a yank.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:17 AM
finti

everybody from the states are Yanks, it was the american who intoduced themselves as Yanks during WWII so.........

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 08:29 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

London is more convenient for most of the original SW posters and this is also a UK board in origin.

And as Finti says, you are a Yank...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:55 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:38 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think the uk is more convenient for you guys.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 06:23 PM
finti

and closer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:04 PM
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

rolling on floor laughing @ the whole "yank" thing

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 08:00 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote