KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » My Little Eye

My Little Eye
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Sleep My Little Eye

I have noticed that no one commented on 'My Little Eye'!
I saw it ages ago, and i was at the video store today, so i saw it, and i remembered the weirdness of this movie!
I didnt think it was such an amazing movie, but it was enjoyable to watch!
Anyone seen it...and if you did, did you like it?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:12 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i haven't seen. On a scale of 1-10 what would u guyz say

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:40 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Erm....id say.....ah depending what you like....id give it a 7 or 6! Its really weird...it works on the idea of 'Big Brother'

Group of people are put in a house in the middle of nowhere... with the constant monitoring. No one must leave the house....if they stay there for 6 months, they will win 1billion dolars between them but if one of them leaves, they all lose......
Last month in the house.....the film begins with that....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:52 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hmmm sound freaky movie. ill try renting it.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:52 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah....its not like....predictible who will survive, not at all, and the worst thng is that some people are driven by money, so thats good...its an ok, movie...dont expect way too much, but its very enjoyable!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 10:13 PM
slayer
Horror Fan

i've seen it saw it last week in aust. i'd give it an 8

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 10:43 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

It seems too much like Halloween: Resurrection.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:29 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leftomaniac
Freelance Geek

I haven't seen it yet BUT I MUST!!! I saw an article about it in Fangoria months ago, and knew that I HAD to see it! ...But I can't find a copy in the video store and whine, whine, whine. big grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 12:37 AM
Leftomaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Leftomaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Leftomaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Oh wow, im glad some people liked it...
Its not like Halloween Resursction, cos halloween...you kinda know whats gonna happen and whos killing, and you can predist whos gonna live and whos gonna die and stuff...this is more like....you cant predict anything...it has a good twist and its disturbing....
i think you should all see it! big grin

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 09:21 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I mean the idea

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 09:32 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I think the idea was more likely to be taken form the film 'Colobus' or however you spell it, then a Halloween Resuraction, as well as 'Big Brother'...i think halowee came out bit after 'My Little Eye'..not sure...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 11:22 PM