KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » help i need to know this movies name ???

i really need this movie's name ????
This poll is closed.
i really need this movie's name 0 0%
i really need this movie's name 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

help i need to know this movies name ???
Started by: shorty21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shorty21

Worried help i need to know this movies name ???

roll eyes (sarcastic) help i need this movie's name ???? the i think it's kinda old maybe in the 70's and 80's any way it's about a family who've just bought an old house which is possesd by a devil demon whom later will posses the older boy in the house the family are a mom ,dad one older boy and an older sister and i think 2 lil' kids it's all started when the mother went to the basement and tried to open the sink but it fresh blood came out insted of water , anyway all i remember is the boy when he got possesed by the demon after a while he was looking @ his sister getting naked through the room's key hole and then he slammed the door open and then he slpt with her the mother got suspisiouc from the older boy and desided to get a priest to bless the house and take a look @ the boy's condition but the boy saw the priest he screamed in a demonic voice and he was floating in the air and then fell down so the priest took the boy to the hospital and while he was sleeping blood drops starts to come out from his left wrist shaping into words saying " please save me " so the priest desided to save the boy and kill the demon so while they we're fighting and struggling the priest saved the boy but the priest didn't make it and dies in the sudden fire that started in the house burning it 'till the next morning when the house was all black and i think that's it ,so please if anyone who knows the name of this movie i'll be grateful ,, thx a lot guys

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 03:27 PM
shorty21 is currently offline Click here to Send shorty21 a Private Message Find more posts by shorty21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

Possibly Amytiville 2?? saw it once when it came out and it sound close.. evil face

Last edited by bjn74 on Sep 20th, 2003 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:00 PM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shorty21

eek! well thx bjn74 u gave me hope to find the movie i've been lookin' 4 but if u do know another movies which got the same kind of story plz don't hesitate and reply with the names of these movies thx again big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:15 AM
shorty21 is currently offline Click here to Send shorty21 a Private Message Find more posts by shorty21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote