KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The only horror movie I cant figure out is.....

The only horror movie I cant figure out is.....
Started by: bjn74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

The only horror movie I cant figure out is.....

If someone knows this...I will be suprised..Dont remember the whole plot, but remember a scene at the end where the killer (possibly a woman) is chasing a girl and she hides in a closet and can see out of the closet fine due to slots. And you get a camera view from inside the closet of the killer in the room(possibly hallway)..I believe the killer is talking trying to find her..Finds out shes in the closet and..dont remember anything else..I not a big movie..Started watching horror way back (early 80's) and I probably saw this on video about 1986-87...20 bucks to the person who figures it out after I purchase it and confirm...Even if it doesnt do anything for me evil face

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:15 PM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The scenario you mentioned is similar to one in Halloween,right to the end of the film where Micheal comes face to face with Loomis.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:19 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

No...Its not a mainstream movie.. I am a huge horror fan,,so I guarantee it is nothing popular or obvious..I am 80% sure that the killer is talking while trying to find the girl hiding.... evil face

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:22 PM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Hmm your best bet for finiding out a horror movie title is Backfire. He's the sites resident horror movie buff.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:23 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yeah he will know

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 04:27 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

Thanks,,we will see... evil face

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 05:06 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

im sorry, but that synopsis is valid for about 90% of all horror movies, i cant help you. although it does sound exactly like halloween.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:25 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

no..the killer is running around and talking..really creepy because the girl is watching through the closet as the killer goes back and forth looking..then im pretty sure the killer starts stabbing through the closet..pretty sure its a woman too. evil face

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:03 AM
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

like i said,,ive seen Halloween numerous times.and I consider myself a horror movie EXPERT..but this one..hmmm.... evil face

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:04 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it definately sounds familiar, but like yourself, i cannot put my finger on it, probably because there is a similar scene in numerous movies.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:04 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

sounds like halloween 2 me

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:12 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

did u see the description of the killer? like how he looked like? or she

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:14 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

mask possible..or a scary face

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:37 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i think it's Valentine

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

o never mind u said 1986-1987 my bad

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:38 AM
DeNiro

well i cant figure out ne moive from the 80's that had a woman as the killer but lets just point out the moies where woman have been killers even if they r newer moive cuas eu never know if one might hit on u and yeah i think that halloween would have been a moive u would have rembered seeing but i dont know cant think right now for some reason it does soudn familiar

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 04:35 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

*thinking* mask, woman, killer, closet , 80's hmmmm was it like a clown mask? or a mask like mike myers?

TROGDOR!!! lol strong bad ownz

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 04:49 AM
DeNiro

if ur right u get a cookie big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 04:58 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

If anything it was a mask like..Have you ever seen Curtains..like that...maybe it was Curtains..hmmm.. evil face

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 05:31 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol maybe it was smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:40 PM