KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are you starting a new job today?

Are you starting a new job today?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Queeq, you are such an inspiration to us ugly folk.... roll eyes (sarcastic) cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 31st, 2001 02:35 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think there might be a grave insult hidden in that remark. laughing out loud

Old Post May 31st, 2001 06:30 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Only against myself.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 31st, 2001 06:33 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, I think you're a real hunk. wink

Old Post May 31st, 2001 06:37 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Does your wife know...? laughing out loud

Old Post May 31st, 2001 07:29 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

OK OK OK! I work at .... (drum roll please)...Drayton Manor Park!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:00 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(runs to airport, buys tickets) Hey, pick me up at Heathrow, will ya, Edna ? cool

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:03 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Heathrow? I think not Gundy! You might want to try Birmigham International!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:05 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I've heard of Drayton Manor, I've seen the sign on the M42 when I've been driving from Birmingham to Wakefield. laughing out loud

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:05 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Yeah well it's nothing special! Infact its a pile of old smelly pants! I hate the place! God knows why I am now there for the third year in a row! I'm going to be one of the attractions soon! Most people don't last more than one season! Usually due to the pitiful wages!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:08 PM
Ratcat

What do you do there?

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:11 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

She sells jello, of course.

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:12 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

No icecreams?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:17 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

You know what Eddie Murphy would say....

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:19 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

No no no no no! I'm the evil person that charged everyone to go into the park and go on the rides! Meaning that I am also the person who gets the most shouted at and has all the damn complaints! God my job sucks! Thank god I wont have to work there anymore after september! Woo hoo!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:23 PM
Ratcat

Great! So we don't even have to go in the park to annoy you, we can kjust stand by the gate. laughing out loud

Just kiddin' wink

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:29 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well that is if you can fight your way through the queue of people already trying to kill me! Like I set the prices! Sheesh! Everything is all my fault! And then there is turnstyles! Dull!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:42 PM
Ratcat

Bummer, kinda like when I worked at the multiplex yeas ago. Sat inside a fishbowl talking to people through a speaker?

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:44 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

God atleast you get a speaker! DMP are too cheap for that! We have to shout through the glass at the top of our voices, deafening the other poeple on the room. And they still can't hear us! But then that is my fault aswell! And if the rides break - that is my fault! And a year ago there was a powercut and they had to shut the park. Guess what? That was my fault too! Infact someone punched the glass in my friends window. It scared the hell out of us. That was it! We just closed the shutters and sat there until everyone had given up and gone home. we didn't dare open the door for fear of our lives!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:49 PM
Ratcat

OK, you win, your job sucks. laughing out loud

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:58 PM