KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Angelina Jolie

Is Angelina......
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HOT 97 21.23%
SEXY 73 15.97%
1 and 2 223 48.80%
Not attractive 59 12.91%
Completely overrated. 5 1.09%
Total: 457 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Angelina Jolie
Started by: q14cyber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (218): « First ... « 215 216 [217] 218 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maham

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Looking as beautiful as ever. If not more so.

Yup.It's called make-up stick out tongue Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 05:30 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

she's a sex god

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 12:40 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goddess.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2010 05:43 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

yes she is

Attachment: fjrpi53l9bt1pr51.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 08:37 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jhonatancas
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont mean to offend anyone in any way, but i think Angelina Jolie looks white trash!... i dont think she is hot.. she has skinny legs and big breast which i think is a disproportion of her body and her lips are WAY to big for her face! she is ugly as F!

signature removed

Last edited by Paola on Jun 27th, 2010 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 10:38 PM
jhonatancas is currently offline Click here to Send jhonatancas a Private Message Find more posts by jhonatancas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

jolie

Attachment: cannes.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post May 14th, 2010 09:27 AM
Jackvinsly

She is looking like awesome. Angelina has very nice lips or figure . I am a big fan of this actress. I have all the movie of Angelina. she is natural beauty.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 06:23 PM
Jackvinsly is currently offline Click here to Send Jackvinsly a Private Message Find more posts by Jackvinsly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TombRaiderGurl
Angelina Jolies Girl

she has a new movie called Salt coming out!!! cant wait!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 05:23 PM
TombRaiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send TombRaiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by TombRaiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

She is a very good actess had not seen her in any movie for awhile but I will one of these days.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 04:07 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wanted. Fox. Nuff said.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 10:31 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! Give me your sig!!!!! ^

by Scythe

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 06:22 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Paola
eek! Give me your sig!!!!! ^
GTFO NOOB.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 09:21 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I will have to rent the movie "Salt" when it comes out on dvd.Or my movie channels. Also did I hear right is she and Brad breaking up?

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 02:25 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samortan
Restricted

Account Restricted

She is really hot ! Too Hot
I love her performance in SALT

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 12:37 PM
samortan is currently offline Click here to Send samortan a Private Message Find more posts by samortan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

There is also something about her that makes you like her chactors.Of all the now adays actesses I think she is one of the best.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 02:54 PM
fanhost
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angelina is too hot..!! She looks stunning in SALT..

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 06:43 AM
fanhost is currently offline Click here to Send fanhost a Private Message Find more posts by fanhost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pseudo_sarah
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's beautiful, has fun movies, isn't a revolutionary actress though.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:32 PM
pseudo_sarah is currently offline Click here to Send pseudo_sarah a Private Message Find more posts by pseudo_sarah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Despite how much I enjoy these two... I don't like how they look together erm

Attachment: angelina+jolie+stills+tourist+xou1t1ssbhgl.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 07:17 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I saw salt and loved it great stuff

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 06:30 PM
jimeshten

Angelina Jolie

According to me !!! Angelina Jolie is a So,hot and sexy lady in Hollywood. I like it and Angelina seems to have her head on straight. She seems to be doing a lot of good in real life. I admire her too. Plus she's kind of good looking, I guess.She also adopted a Cambodian boy and is currently building a house in Cambodia complete with a helicopter pad and also it's movie 's name is also prescribed to you guess as under.

• Foxfire (1996)

• Love Is All There Is (1996)

• Mojave Moon (1996)

• Hackers (1995)

• Without Evidence (1995)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 07:19 PM
jimeshten is currently offline Click here to Send jimeshten a Private Message Find more posts by jimeshten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote