KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » How old was Yoda?

How old was Yoda?
Started by: Setherfy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

everything in the old ones was better. although, Yoda's duel with Duku totally rocked.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:50 PM
Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it shouldn't have happened in the first place!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:39 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

oh blah. I'm sure I've said this before to you yerssot: LIGHTEN UP wink stick out tongue big grin
It not like this is supposed to be classic literature or anything. Its a kid in an adults body writing really great kid stories that remind us all we need a little magic in our lives so we don't get bored. Sometimes you need something present just cuz its cool, cuz you know deep down you want to see it, however they rationalize it, we ALL wanted to see that little muppet (can i still refer to him as such?) whip out a saber and jack some fool up.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:03 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

What was your reaction when you saw Yoda fight?

I knew it was going to happen before I saw the film, but I just couldnt stop laughing, I nearly pissed on myself. He was so funny, I didnt predict he would fight like that. I guess I underestimated him.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

my reaction: oh no sad

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:36 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
everything in the old ones was better. although, Yoda's duel with Duku totally rocked.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I agree, one of the few good things about AOTC was Yoda's duel. Who says Jedi masters can't fight? Happy Dance rock

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i thought they would do it like in the book, with him standing calmly in one spot easily deflecting dooku's attacks AND THEN gowing into berserker mode. Apperantly yoda lacks the same thing that luke lacks-control

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote