KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Well, we're all friends together here...

Well, we're all friends together here...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Yeah, well somethings are bigger than you wedding plans.

Like you ego... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post May 31st, 2001 06:38 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

If my ego would be that big, I should be able to find it, right?

Old Post May 31st, 2001 06:41 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

We didn't know you'd lost it....

QUICK!!!! Send out a search party...

Old Post May 31st, 2001 07:33 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

**Giggles to herelf quietly**

Sorry. I'm still a little euphoric at the moment. I still don't think it has quite sunk in yet that he is no longer just an online username but an actual real life person!

Anyway, it was wonderful! We got on amazingly well almost straight away (once I could understand what the hell he was saying that is - He talks incredibly fast!). I had a great day and when I left him at the station we were both positively glowing. big grin Infact I still am!

Well I am sure you would all like to know details... tough! You aren't getting any!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 31st, 2001 08:27 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

The details are the special thing that you two share. Anyone that would even dare to ask you about them would be no better than pond scum! IMHO-OC

Talks fast is funny, (please log in to view the image) I always do that when I'm really excited about something or really nervous.

Here's hoping you two can have many more platonic meetings in the future! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 31st, 2001 08:57 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Wow, that is absolutely totally cool, Edna & Ush. Glad you hit it off so well.

Actually, I think we would all get along well if we ever met together, at least we know we already all have one thing in common. cool

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:01 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:04 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And Gundy will always put on a great spread!!!

One day.... Maybe....

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:06 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Mmmm food! That reminds me I will have to and have a three ourse meal now with atleast 10 drinks just to prove to Ush that I do eat and drink sometimes!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:10 PM
Ratcat

Can I recommend the fish? laughing out loud

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:12 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I don't worry about feeding you all, just finding places for all of you to sleep !!!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:15 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh don't worry about me gundy I will just sleep in a doorway. Apparently I have a habit of doing that. I can't remember it of course.

Fish? Yuk!

Well if it makes you happier Ush, I drank nerly a whole pint of milk when I got to fulham and ate a massive plate of pasta (my sister always cooks to much!)

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:19 PM
Ratcat

Milk and Pasta, good call.

Me, I'll sleep anywhere. On a couch, in the garden (if it isn't raining), back of the car, in the trunk, on a beach, next to Dim, under a bed, in the bath, next to the cooker.

See, anywhere...

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:21 PM
Ratcat

Milk and Pasta, good call.

Me, I'll sleep anywhere. On a couch, in the garden (if it isn't raining), back of the car, in the trunk, on a beach, next to Dim, under a bed, in the bath, next to the cooker.

See, anywhere...

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:21 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Anywhere? How about in the cooker? Or maybe in the fireplace? How about on top of the chimney or in a tree? I'm sure she can find somwhere nice and uncomfortable for you!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:25 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Been watching too much American Graffiti lately, RC ?

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:26 PM
Ratcat

Hehehe, I haven't seen that movie in a while.

Well as long as the cooker or fire weren't lit.

I once slept upsidedown on an aeroplane seat, on my face (against the floor) with my feet on the headrest.

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:34 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

That begs the question, WHY?

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:36 PM
Ratcat

WOuld you believe it was the only way I felt comfortable. laughing out loud

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:41 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Normally no! but with you, I have come to accept anything!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:43 PM