KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Well, we're all friends together here...

Well, we're all friends together here...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Ah yes! Finding the platform! Now that was embarrassing! And I couldnt get that damn ticket in the machine! Trust me to end a great dayon an embarrassing note! God did I feel stupid!

Well I have eaten to meals today! I am quite shocked!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 04:26 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The fact that there were any ticket machine shtere at all was a surprise to me. Last time I was there there was no barrier at all. Mind you, that was some years ago... I don't get out enough...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 04:29 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well that just means I will have to tempt you out of the house more won't I! Although Iwill try not to almost kill you!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 04:50 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, well... blame my poor useless body, it has a habit of going wrong.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 04:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Ahem! Yes actually this is atrting tosound rather dodgy! Gys its not what you are thinking! Not at all! Or is it? No its not!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 05:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err... I meant that the walk knackered me., What were they MEANT to think?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 05:06 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh never mind. I know what we meant but it may sound different to them!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 05:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It will? Oh, sorry then.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 05:15 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Don't apologise! Stopit! Stop it at once!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 05:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok... (treads carefully)

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 05:21 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

See! You've been told! Again!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 05:23 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I have? Oooh... can't be having that.

Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 05:30 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hmmm!

wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 05:44 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????? confused

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 09:52 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Doesn't think anything of it....

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 12:19 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I have plenty of ice and coke too RC. Well stocked beverage fridge in the basement next to the ping pong table.

Actually, once the patio room is done, we'll have a lot more room for those silly overnite guests. You'll have to draw straws for the sofabed...the rest will have to bring sleeping bags. big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 06:40 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

*packs aero bed to crash on Gundy's floor* big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 08:03 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, and when will that be?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 08:15 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well if I can get Tommy out of the house to coincide with the ep2 release....

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 08:59 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Hang on! You're actually serious?

I thought you were kidding!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 09:48 PM