KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Machines will take over!!

Machines will take over!!
Started by: Clavis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

You think it is only men who caused the Isrealites to have a state AGAIN? I am sorry, but i am one of the "extremists" you would say. I will not explain my views, because they will inflame EVERYONE, or most everyone, and i dont want to do that. However, i will say that, the person i get my info from also knew about the fact that Sept. 11 was supposed to have ten flights, not too long after the attack happened (which, by the way, has just been released by AP), so, as i believed him then, i believe him know...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 09:37 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
You think it is only men who caused the Isrealites to have a state AGAIN? I am sorry, but i am one of the "extremists" you would say. I will not explain my views, because they will inflame EVERYONE, or most everyone, and i dont want to do that. However, i will say that, the person i get my info from also knew about the fact that Sept. 11 was supposed to have ten flights, not too long after the attack happened (which, by the way, has just been released by AP), so, as i believed him then, i believe him know...

JediHDM On sept the 11th as it was happening they stated that there were more planes involved. So I believe you.

Now as far as you being an "extremists". Everyone has their views.

Imo it's ok the have the belief that they are backed by GOD. The problem comes in when people force that belief on others. You can look at it in two ways (more if you want to be technical).

1. Israel was established by GOD (The spiritual side).

2. Britain and the U.N. established Israel (The physical side).

Now I'm not trying to tell you that your belief system is wrong.

What I am saying is we all should be treated as equals in God's sight.

Mankind will always be at war over religion/doctrine. True Spirituality is the way to go.

And yes there is a differance between the two.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Sep 22nd, 2003 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 09:55 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i understand exactly what you're saying, and it wasn't pointed at you anymore than the others. I just hate being called an extremist (even if you didn't say that) And i have problems when ppl push thier beliefs on other, also. Which is partly why i try to act as moderator, when i can...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 10:49 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Happy Kine> Currently homo sapiens IS the pinnacle of evolutions. There’s nothing arrogant about it, no other species has our level of intelligence.

t-shirt>Check the links I posted earlier. About the Scotsman with the REAL bionic arm. That was some years ago. We’re getting there. Shadowrun. Cyberpunk.
You don’t think we’re the pinnacle of evolution? Then what species is? Being said pinnacle is a matter of HERE and now. All species evolve, in a 1000 years who knows? We might look like grey aliens big grin

Urot> I think you need to separate out a few points in regards to Israel, Zionism, US-protection, Gods’ favoured. Reading your posts sounds like you almost subscribe to some evil Jewish conspiracy theory, and this far you seem too intelligent for that. So what exactly IS your beef with Israel?
“Mankind will always be at war over religion/doctrine.”
So what? Abolish religion? big grin

Funny thing is: JediHDM claims to be an extremist, but keeps his temper and mood under control to a point where in this here atheist can have meaningful debates with him. Others should be able to do the same.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 11:03 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Urot> Yeah, i have to agree, what exactly DO you believe?

Omega> Thank you, my momma done brought me up right nice...JJ, but yes, everyone should be able to talk civily, esp about religion, because if we can't, this world is screwed (and by that i mean even more than it is right now).

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 11:09 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Urot> Reading your posts sounds like you almost subscribe to some evil Jewish conspiracy theory, and this far you seem too intelligent for that. So what exactly IS your beef with Israel?

quote:
Urot> Yeah, i have to agree, what exactly DO you believe?

Omega> (There are too many to list) I'll keep it simple: I don't agree with the way they treat the palestinians.

JediHDM> I would consider myself an Agnostic.

I was raised as a christian baptist. It took me many years to figure out that there was something wrong with religion. I had alot of questions that could not be given a proper answer. So I did some research on my own. Then I started to see the ugly truth about religion, and I didn't like what I saw. I didn't feel comfortable sitting in church anymore. In fact is sickened me. So I left. Over the years (since I left) I visted different christian churches, and it was pretty much the same no matter where I went.

Now can I prove that there is a GOD? No. I also can't disprove him/her either. So I live my life as an Agnostic. If God does exist He/she should love us for who and what we are. There should not be any type of conditions attached to that love. That is why I try to treat everyone with respect and love.

In any case this site sums up how I feel. It's called "Why I'm Agnostic" B. Steven Matthies.

http://www.infidels.org/library/mod.../matthies.shtml

And

http://www.ffrf.org/lfif/ (Excerpts From Losing Faith In Faith: From Preacher To Atheist by Dan Barker.

Both are pretty good reads. wink

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Sep 23rd, 2003 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 12:28 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Texas
Fighting Agent Capitalism

quote:
It isn't about the Bible.

But the fact we can't even stop killing ourselves. It isn't about us feeling superior to animals, but feeling superior against each other. Why is it so hard for someone to admit that we know jack shit, and as humans, flawed? Because we're arrogant.

1. We know alot. Calling the human race on not knoing everything there is to know doesn't amount to arrogance on our part, sorry.

2. "killing ourselves"? Ever thought that maybe war serves a purpose, be it in the interests of one class, or another?

UROT,

I used to be an agnostic, but then I realized(for myself) that "I don't know" is neither a position, nor an answer smile

I'm an athesit, if the les intuitive folks in here haven't picked that up yet smile

you go to work. When you go to Church. When you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you
from the truth.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 12:55 AM
Red Texas is currently offline Click here to Send Red Texas a Private Message Find more posts by Red Texas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Urot> i dont want to get into politics here, but what have the Israelies done that has not been warranted by the Palestinians actions? If the Israelies dont fight back, they will be obliterated from all sides...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 01:51 AM
Red Texas

What "sides" are you talking about?

Do you mean in the cities of Palestine, where Israeli troops occupy, and terrorize, or maybe Palestinian roads, where the Israelis erect huge blockades to control traffic, or maybe you mean the palestinian economy Israel destroyed, or could you mean the great Berlin wall Israel constructed INSIDE palestinian territories, or MAYBE you mean the occupying civilians that trample over palestinian territories to create "settlements"?

What do you mean?

Israel is "fighting back" it's own fault, the evil IT created.

ISRAEL destroyed the only credible secular authority in Palestine, and then they complain when Hamas and other religious fundamentalists take over. They wonder why their cities are under threat of attack, when Palestine is CONSTANTLY under attack by their tanks, and their guns. The Israelis fear a bomber, the Palestinians fear bombs. Who has the moral high ground here?

They roll over houses, kill children, and steal land, what do they expect?

from the truth.

Last edited by Red Texas on Sep 23rd, 2003 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 01:57 AM
Red Texas is currently offline Click here to Send Red Texas a Private Message Find more posts by Red Texas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Red Texas said it for me.

EDIT:

The israelis are always painted as the victims, when in most cases that is far from the truth.

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Sep 23rd, 2003 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:05 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um, well, when the secular authority has some control over causing the suicide bombers, then taking him out of office will do SOME good. Also, i'm not talking about just from the Palestinian, i talking the Jordanians, the Syrians, the (former) Iraqis, the Iranians...And considering the land was taken FROM the Israelis, they have the right ot it...And Israel is fighting against the "evil" that has attacked the Jews for thousands of years, in different forms...Any children that are killed are not purposely attacked by the Israelis, as opposed to the Suicide bombers that target school buses and schools full of children, and the innocent men and women, that have nothing to do with the war...When Israel strikes they usually attack strategic places, leaders, warriors, not innocent civilians...AND, which network are YOU watching, that portrays the Israelis as the INNOCENT ones, because i have ALWAYS seen the media portray the Palestinians as the victims...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:23 AM
Red Texas

Lets handle this bit by bit shall we: smile

quote:
um, well, when the secular authority has some control over causing the suicide bombers, then taking him out of office will do SOME good.

1. There is no proof or logical reason arafat(he's a wimp in my mind, mind you) or anyone in the PA would've ordered any attacks.

2. The PA couldn't handle the logistics of an organized system of terrorism. The fact is, the only organized part of this operation is how the materialis are getting in, which can probably be attributed to Hamas connections.

3. Were American revolutionaries justified in killing(murdering in a cruel way, in fact) tax collectors?

quote:
Also, i'm not talking about just from the Palestinian, i talking the Jordanians, the Syrians, the (former) Iraqis, the Iranians...

This seems to be a recurring(sp?) problem in the right, they seem to connect fringe religious groups supplying materials with the state. If that logic ACTUALLY were used, then those christian crazies that blow up abortion centers and federal buildings are actually US government agents. see the flaw in that? smileofficers

quote:
And considering the land was taken FROM the Israelis, they have the right ot it...

Again, more faulty logic. You're very willing to use the "they were there first, and driven off of it unfairly, so deserve to get it back" schpiel in the case of Israel, but I'm sure you, nor any other proponent of the Israeli terrorist state would be willing to give up your house, town, and cities here in the USA to chief runningfoot and squanto, since, like you sai, "they were here first"

quote:
And Israel is fighting against the "evil" that has attacked the Jews for thousands of years, in different forms...

So, since they've been wronged in the past, they get a blank check to do the same to others?

ever heard of "two wrongs don't equal a right" smile

quote:
Any children that are killed are not purposely attacked by the Israelis, as opposed to the Suicide bombers that target school buses and schools full of children, and the innocent men and women, that have nothing to do with the war...

That's funny since:

1. The Israeli secret service KNEW there were children in the places they sent their missiles.

and

2. Those children, old women, and young men Israel kills had nothing to do with the actions of the bombers, yet they're branded terrorists...

odd.

quote:
When Israel strikes they usually attack strategic places, leaders, warriors, not innocent civilians...

Ah yes, the wonders of smart bombs. But I'm sure you agree, the Palestian near-peasants have neither the money for smart bombs, or the backing from the US to use them.

quote:
AND, which network are YOU watching, that portrays the Israelis as the INNOCENT ones, because i have ALWAYS seen the media portray the Palestinians as the victims...

Here we go. Another lib'rel media rant smile

from the truth.

Last edited by Red Texas on Sep 23rd, 2003 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:36 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

I agree with Red Texas 100%.

quote:
Urot> i dont want to get into politics here, but what have the Israelies done that has not been warranted by the Palestinians actions? If the Israelies dont fight back, they will be obliterated from all sides...

JediHDM how would you feel if I came and took over your house right now? Also I had the Police with me stating that I could do whatever I wanted to you and your family and that the house you live in has been mine all along. You would not like that would you?

Even if you tried to fight aginst me, the police that were backing me would give me better weapons and equipment. You would not win the fight. Not to mention I have God on my side. So If you challenge me your challenging GOD.

Now since I have the police and God on my side, I also start to get the people in your neighborhood to side with me. Now you would be hated in your community because you are considered a trouble maker.

Now having done all of that, I still have the right to treat you and your family as third class citizens.

Would that be fair in your eyes?

I think not.

After all that crap you would be willing to do anything to kill me, even if it ment you taking your own life to do it.

Now lets break this down.

1. You and your family would be the palestinians.

2. I would be Israel.

3. The Police would be The U.S. and Britain (and others).

4. The people in your neighborhood would be the world comunity or it could be the chistian community.

5. Your house would be the land in the middle east.

6. And God would be the creator of the universe.

The whole situation over there is really messed up.

-------------------------

JediHDM checkout these two sites when you get a chance. smile

http://www.allianceforlifelonglearn...estine2K2.shtml

http://www.palestinehistory.com/palst.htm#01

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Sep 23rd, 2003 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:43 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

JediHDM> It seems like the my first line didn't work.

Try this one:

http://www.allianceforlifelonglearn...estine2K2.shtml

Red Texas> I don't think anyone in america would give their land or homes back to the Native Amreicans. This land (Not all But a good percentage) was theirs but it was stolen right from under them. By all rights it should be given back, since they were here first.

Right?

We both know that will never happen. sad

Most people don't think about these things. All they know is what they are told.

* JediHDM I hope you understand that I'm not attaking you. *

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:56 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Urot> I know...And i wouldn't have a problem with returning the land, except that, the American Indians are already compensated far beyond just land lost.

Since what i think about Israel, and what you think about Israel are obviously not going to change, can we just return to the matrix, forget about this?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:36 AM
Red Texas

quote:
Urot> I know...And i wouldn't have a problem with returning the land, except that, the American Indians are already compensated far beyond just land lost.

Since what i think about Israel, and what you think about Israel are obviously not going to change, can we just return to the matrix, forget about this?

HAHAHA, you're kidding, no? How can you say a little plot of land, some affirmative action programs, and a broken down casino is compensation for 9 MILLION SQUARE KILOMETERS!? That's a joke!

So, relative to land size, the Jews should've been given a cracker and a door knob for their land lost.

Who's the hypocrite here?

from the truth.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 12:14 PM
happy kine
mirth maker

they say civilation started in the fertile cresent (cresent of fire is what it should be called) they have been fighting over there for a long long time and will continue till either god is dead or the human race is gone.
as far as the american indian... their land was usurped like so many all over the world through out history. that is over and they got screwed... like most of new world. it happens.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:42 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

They're never gonna stop fighting cause they're both as blood thirsty as each other. Simple!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:45 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Texas

happy kine>

EXXXACTLY. Zionist claims that
they were there first" doesn't hold water, for that simple reason.

Sifer>

The fighting will stop when Israel is driven out of Palestine's land...

No one ever said revolution were clean, non-violent affairs smile

from the truth.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 03:53 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um, do you have any idea what kind of "Compensation" American Indians recieve? It goes far beyond a few casinos...And the fighting won't stop, until the Jews are destroyed, plain and simple...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 04:42 PM