KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » It's just shocking how low some people will go...

It's just shocking how low some people will go...
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud :

You certainly have a way with people.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 09:00 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

RC, you are gross eek! as well as mean evil face to something like this confused to our queeqer mad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 09:02 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, right, whatever you say.....

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 09:07 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

And here I thought Ush was the one..... laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 09:21 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I did think about it, but you know how he gets. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 09:57 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

How he gets? Come on RC! You are far worse! You have to admit!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:11 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'm not getting into this one, especially over Mr. "I'm gonna tell Raz" laughing out loud

But I am definately NOT worse than that.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:14 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh trust me I can think of ways in which you are worse!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:17 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Please feel free to name them. big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:27 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Nope! Unlike you I am not one to make examples of other people's faults! It's called manners and common courtesy!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:32 PM
Ratcat

So, what you are saying, is that I lack manners and common courtesy? In doing so you have highlight, what in your view are, my faults.

So, did you just show a lack of manners and common courtesy? Confusing to say the least.

Well feel free to PM them me. Actually, I am so flattered that you take the time to think about me Edna. laughing out loud

But then again, maybe I'm not. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yours, with a lack of manners and common courtesy.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:38 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Nope sorry! I refuse to discuss the matter any further! I was speaking out of term saying anything in the first place. Please forgive me. I meant no offence.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:41 PM
Ratcat

I wasn't offended. cool

In fact, I think it's all rather amusing. big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:44 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well offended or amused makes no difference. Subject ended! Should have never started it. Sorry.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:46 PM
Ratcat

Ended you say, my word, that's rather final. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2001 10:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Blimey, how did THIS happen?

Anyway, come on, RC I had a right to tell Raz.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 01:53 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Whatever you say, maybe I should complain about all the insults that Edna is throwing about. Do I? Nah, cos I can see the funny side.

Even Edna says you're humourless. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Personally, IU couldn't give a fig, life is far too short and I'm just gettin' started. smokin'

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:04 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm pretty sure Edna doesn't mean it... ask her now!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:06 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Why? I'm quite happy just trading insults, she gets all upset and I get entertained.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:09 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I was winding him up RC! It's kind of a private joke because he is always being acused by you guys of being humourless but I happen to know from real life experience that he is rather funny. Well he made me laugh anyway! Rather a lot actually!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:09 AM