KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » It's just shocking how low some people will go...

It's just shocking how low some people will go...
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

But I still have no courtesy or manners right?

This is supposed to be the point where Dim jumps in and defends my manners, courtesy and humour, but somehow I doubt that will be happening this side of an Apocalypse... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:13 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, I am getting considerably worried by how I come across on-line.

In any case. I think you have courtesy and manners, RC. Just... you know how it is sometimes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Sorry, but you friend there seems to think I don't... laughing out loud

Well, in any case, I know how I treat people and that is with the utmost respect at all times.

Sometimes, the crap in your face and through you a wide ball that leaves you in the dirt, but then you just get up, dust yourself down and get on with your life. big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:18 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They do?

Actually, you are right, but only SOME people.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That's what I said, sometome they will, that is meant to imply that not every person does it.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:27 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I did say sorry you know RC! Like I said. I went to far and shouldn't have said what I did. You were just reallygetting at me and wanted some payback. I never meant to say you had no manners. I'm sorry.

And Ush. You come across fine online but as Isaid, your sense of humour is very verbal and sometimes it just doesnt work unless you can hear your voice or see your face. I got all your jokes when we were at yours didn't I? That just proves my point!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:38 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I guess...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:41 AM
Ratcat

Isn't it true though that most people say what they really mean at times of stress.....

As I found recently. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:45 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Look RC believe what you want. I have apologised as much as I can
there isnt anything else I can do. I honestly didnt thnk you would take it so seriously. I thought you would just roll off you like all my insults do so it didnt matter if it was true or not. I'm sorry if i hit on something painful or whther you are justwinding me up. I dont know. But I have said sorry and there is nothing more I can do!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 02:51 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Now she's worried that she upset me, this gets better and better.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 03:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Doesn't look that way to me.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 03:21 AM
Ratcat

Huh? Which bit?

Anyway, enough of all this, for now it is time to hit the sack, have a snuggle and get some shut eye.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 03:24 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

OH RC for crying out loud would you just listen to me intead of trying to be such a joker all the time!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 03:25 AM
Ratcat

I did, Edna I wasn't offended really and I have as much respect for you now as I had for you this morning. You may be surprised at just how much that is too. wink

Keep smiling! big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 03:27 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

I was actually refering to the PM!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 03:30 AM
Ratcat

I haven't sent you a PM...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 03:33 AM
Ratcat

Oh, that PM. Only just seen it.

embarrasment

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 03:34 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

OK but please take me seriously RC! Please!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 03:41 AM
Ratcat

It's just shocking how low some people will go...

I am just horrified and totally shocked at the news I have just read.

I am too traumatised to go into details, but this story should explain it all.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 04:02 AM
Ratcat

Hmmmm, I grant all the respect that they grant to me.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2001 04:12 AM