KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who has played that cute little xmen game for sega?

Who has played that cute little xmen game for sega?
Started by: Mystique

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mystique
I am Mystique

Who has played that cute little xmen game for sega?

i was Kurt and Gambit and our jean grey was crazy because she wouldn't bring us up every time we fell and i kept using kurt's power when i didn't need it or didn't notice hehe

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:42 PM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

laughing out loud actually i havent seen this game
whats the exact game title?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:45 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

it was just xmen

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:46 PM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

hmm nope sorry, i never had a sega, i think i might played it somwhere though...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:47 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

it was hilarious i was gambit my friend was wolverine and we kept hitting each other

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:50 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

lol wow... big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:01 PM
Mystique
I am Mystique

and jean grey was suppose to bring you up when you fall but sometimes she wouldn't

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:03 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

that definitly sucks laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:10 PM
Mystique
I am Mystique

yea but it's so freaky funny

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:11 PM
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

And the graphisms are cute !
The only problem is that you can't save a game so you have to begin it again until you got the next level !
I remember a little a tip to skip levels, involving Gambit, but it never worked fine with me sad

D-Chan

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:33 PM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

lol

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:34 PM
Mystique
I am Mystique

i got kurt killed by one of those bug things in the jungle area

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:34 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

that game kicked SO much ass... eek!

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 11:03 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

I've played both and i passed both and i like the second better than the first but the first was easy and fun

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 11:09 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

confused

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 05:18 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i didn't have it on sega, but i play it all the time in the arcade at Chucke' Cheeses big grin

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 05:28 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

OMG i havent played that game in a looooooong time, i think it was one of the best games for sega back then, i did beat it though that much i remember!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 12:33 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i used the level cheat code

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:45 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

they had cheats on sega? wow

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 08:35 PM
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah i used the level cheat code

I didn't know there were cheat code !!! confused
Do you know if I can find them somewhere (or did you keep them somewhere ?)

D-chan

Edited to say : well, I searched on Google and found some cheats but I don't know how to use them, do I need an action replay device or something like that ? Help is welcome thanks in advance smile

Last edited by D-Chan on Sep 23rd, 2003 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 08:52 PM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote