KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Odd clock

Odd clock
Started by: Plo Koon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

If they're set up, I'll knock them down.

I didn't get the "Most Improved Bowler Award" for nothing you know. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 08:52 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, you had to pay them quite a lot, didn't you?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 08:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Nah, just had to bring my own shoes.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 09:10 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That doesn't quite fit the feed, but... ok...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 09:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well thank you for letting me post.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 09:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You're welcome!

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 09:58 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Just like Hawkeye...always have to get the last word in, don't ya ? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 10:10 AM
Ratcat

I can't believe I missed this 4077 reference.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 12:19 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Big Mash fan, RC ?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 10:56 PM
queeq
Chaos

Loved the movie, the series was so-so.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:00 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yeah, the movie was good. The series was better in its first few seasons with Henry & Trapper.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:05 PM
queeq
Chaos

True, but still... I never had that cynical and hard core sarcastic tone to it.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2001 11:07 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

When I was a kid, Monday nights were the night that my two uncles (actually friends of my dads) came round and they would play cribbage and we would make toast in front of the log fire and drink hot chocolate while we watched MASH on BBC2.

One of the few nice childhood memories I have that involved my father... smile

Old Post May 1st, 2001 01:07 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well that sounds like a nice memory, RC. cool

Old Post May 1st, 2001 03:16 PM
Ratcat

Well, it's better than the one where he beat up my mom and broke her foot.

I had to wait 6 long years before I was big enough to pay him back for her.

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 01:58 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm very, very sorry that you had bad things happen to you in the past, RC. My sincerest sympathy.

Old Post May 2nd, 2001 06:14 PM
Ratcat

Welllllll, I guess I kinda put the muckas on this thread. laughing out loud

Old Post May 8th, 2001 12:29 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I hardly think anyone is thinking ill of you for halting the thread... I hope things are better for you now.

[ May 07, 2001: Message edited by: Ushgarak ]

BtVS

Old Post May 8th, 2001 12:31 AM
Ratcat

Well, he's dead now so.... laughing out loud

Old Post May 8th, 2001 01:10 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

RC, did you make peace with him before he left this earth? I hope so. If not, you can always forgive him in your heart so you can move on. smile

Old Post May 8th, 2001 11:07 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote