KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Official Shipping Debate Thread [merged]

Whose the more likely pair?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ron and Hermione 139 63.18%
Harry and Hermione 81 36.82%
Total: 220 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Shipping Debate Thread [merged]
Started by: Malfoy's chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (191): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blonde_cutie

harry and hermione should not b together!!!! they r tooo good friends. it would not happen. cho was sooo mean to harry in the 5th book. he should get with sum1 else. a new person!!!! ohhhhh that would b exciting!!!! sum1 who is perfect for him!!!! love

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:38 AM
blonde_cutie is currently offline Click here to Send blonde_cutie a Private Message Find more posts by blonde_cutie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I think Ron is jealous of Hermoine...but I dunno b/c she does talk to Viktor and stuff...but she may just use that to kind of "tease" Ron. As for Harry, I think that Hermoine does care, but I dont think either of them would ever admit to it. With Harry over Cho now, I might be off my rocker...but I think he might get with Luna...1 she's a new character and a girl, 2 they both kind of relate..as to people thinking they are weird (outside of their circle of friends) 3 they both saw those horses b/c they had seen death. And Harry was very nice to her on the train towards the end of the book. I really think something may start there.

What do you all think? Am I outta the water with this?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 11:15 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! harry and hermione should NEVER get together! They're like brother and sister! Too good of friends! It's Ron and Hermione! Can't you see the tension?! And the jealousy?!

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 05:31 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

I am so sorry but I will always have to stick with Harry/Hermione

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:08 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
odin
Senior Fancy-Pants

yes... lots of tension and jealousy there......just wait...... it'll happen...

"Video games don't effect children...If Pac-Man effected us as children we'd all we running around dark rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music."

.... sounds like a rave ;o)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:11 PM
odin is currently offline Click here to Send odin a Private Message Find more posts by odin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Question

quote:
Originally posted by frootlooplucy
harry and ginny... your right, that is wrong. but ron and hermione are kinda wrong too...

Why would Ron and Hermione be wrong?! I think it would be cute... but if they had to act out some kissing scene or something...that would be wrong because Rupert is like 3 years older than Emma....So...yea that would be wrong...
Are their ages Rupert-15
Daniel-14 (this julystick out tongue)
Emma-12?
??????????

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 12:09 AM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I think Ron and Hermione...now that i've seen what happens in the 5th book...no more Harry and Cho...
sad or smile
confused lol

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 12:11 AM
hpluva14

its def. gonna end upharry and hermoine no doubt i mean its kinda obvious since they can hug eachotha while ron and her cant and i dunno it just dounds like they would hard to explain but if ne1 gets me post it

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:41 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Yeah!!!!!! I totally get you! That is why I think its gonna be Harry/HERmione! Though you never know???????

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 07:30 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

mcgonagal and dumbledore ulgh bad image hell naw also harry and draco hell naw im not against gay/lesbo but i just cant see it happening
it shuld be hermoine/ron harry/ginny wuld be cute

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 09:24 PM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Smile

Well, I agree with brookealicious6. And I hope Harry and Hermione will never become a couple. They are just too good friends. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 11:10 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

YAh I KNow

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 12:19 AM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Yah

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 12:20 AM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Well it would be if mcgongall was with dumbledore

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 01:02 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

dracosbabe you have a very good point! I have to give you props about everything you said! laughing out loud lol ! Anyhow sticking with the couple thing, I would really love to see harry and hermione get together! THey would be so cute for each other! They are obviously comfortable around each other and care for eac other!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:20 AM
jerry1521
jerry

I can't belive you guys. Its unanimous Harry and Cho. They got together once and they will get together again. Harry is the hero, so since he is the hero he wil get the girl. Cho is that girl

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 08:28 PM
jerry1521 is currently offline Click here to Send jerry1521 a Private Message Find more posts by jerry1521 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dracor
A Clockwork Orange

Worried Errr...

Not to put out the flame, as it were, but Harry SAID he didn't like Cho anymore, and that he never would again. Not in so little words, of course... But the point was there!

I support the more recently put forward Luna/Harry. Otherwise it would be... Harry/Fleur. But I find Harry/Cho to be in extreme distaste.

Happy Dance C'mon everybody just bust a move! Happy Dance

Goth Pickup line #2 -

Greetings... <tips hat and bows> I am Bob.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 11:34 PM
Dracor is currently offline Click here to Send Dracor a Private Message Find more posts by Dracor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Harry and Fleur? She's at Gringotts...what are you smoking? They're not going ot get together. And by the way Harry says he didn't really like anyone right now. (something like that) So there is a small possibility that they will get back together...We'll just have to wait and see.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:33 AM
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Love Harry and Hermione

There are big rumors going around that Harry and Hermione will get together, like in the second movie when Harry rubbed Hermione's hand, Ron just sat there. And in the 4th book when only Hermione thought Harry was telling the truth about puttin his name in. SO COULD THERE LOVE TURN LIKE THIS:

Attachment: lovers.jpg
This has been downloaded 208 time(s).

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 03:53 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

But hey there are lots of rumors going around about love, about which couples are getting together. Like they say hermione and Ron are getting together. To tell you the truth, i don't want that to happen. Could it be this:

Attachment: hermione and ron.jpg
This has been downloaded 187 time(s).

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 03:58 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote