KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Alton Towers

Alton Towers
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

The food at Hersheypark is quite good. And of course there's chocolate everywhere. cool

BTW, great pick up on smurfs, there, queeq dear. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:02 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well Papa Smurph currently resides on my bed. He's looking a little tattered now but he has lasteda good 18 years! Not looking too bad if I do say so myself!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:12 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I've got a Pooh bear.........and a whole bunch of rabbits. But not on the bed. When Tommy goes to bed, all he wants to do is pull the covers back and climb in. Sometimes you just have to compromise.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:16 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes the joys of having a double bed all to yourself!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:17 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

That would be nice again.....

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:20 PM
Ratcat

Nah, you soon miss the snuggles.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:35 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

But what about the occasional snoring and the fan in the window and I'm freezing and tripping over the fan cord when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and blah, blah, blah, *****, *****, *****......

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:40 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hey I get snuggles! That's what Marmalade and Papa Smurph are there for! And piece and quiet at night and a whole double bed to roll around in. Bliss! I wouldn't swap it for anything or anyone! Well maybe I would but not right now!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 11:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, Marmalade gets a mention on the board eh, Edna? I hoped you asked him first.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 03:19 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh Marmalade loves being talked about. He just craves attention! **Says she as they fasten the straight jacket tighter!**

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 03:21 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Maybe he's the real one and you are the cuddly toy, eh?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 03:28 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Interesting hypothesis. I will have to contemplate that one! **Decides it may be ush who requires the straight jacket!**

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 03:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, see if you can take it off and give it to me...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 03:35 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hey! I'm not a contortionist you know!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 03:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh well. Guess I am sane then.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 03:43 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Me? A Gopher? I think not! Quite frankly I would rather be a Smurph! Atleast they are cute and cuddly! Well mine is anyway! big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 04:07 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Hmm thats what YOU think!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 04:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I am hardly likely to take the opinion of someone in a jacket like that, am I?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 04:12 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Yes...Alton Towers is a very nice place....and Edna AND Ush are both nuts!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 04:13 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Damn, he's worked it out.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 04:18 AM