KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What does a REAL Matrix-fan look like???

What does a REAL Matrix-fan look like???
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Like the green tint? LoL I did that in photoshop just for phun. big grin That's my Matrix sunglasses, and crow/goth face paint. Hmmm...I wonder what other movie I like? Here's my next one:

Attachment: full length.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 03:52 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

And yes -- those are real leather pants and a fishnet shirt. So what? smile

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 03:53 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

you know all you peoples, that if I put up my picture here then I guess I would be the most different big grin

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:13 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Then do post!! smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:16 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

out of my millions of, umm, sucky pictures, I'll try to chose a decent one; and if you dont know, I either the youngest, or one of the youngest here big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:23 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Anyone want me to post a pic of me in my Smiddy outfit with COOKIES?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:26 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

oh, me!! Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:35 AM
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Kozzy I'll bite. big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:40 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yes, do so! big grin

This should be interesting... shifty

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 05:00 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

I know I'm late on this -- but Clavis OMG love will you marry me? J/J laughing You're f4kkN hot!!

Omega I still think you're delicious, but Clavis takes the cake. Sowwy. Heheh... BTW I PROMISE NEVER no TO USE YOUR NAME AND MADONNA'S IN A SENTENCE THAT'S SUGGESTING ANYTHING ABOUT YOU!! NOR WILL I USE ANY OTHER MIDDLE AGED, TIME BEATEN, UNDIGNIFIED, AND/OR SOMETHING OR OTHER I PRO'LY SHOULDN'T POST!!! You are beautiful, like...errr....*tries to think of someone young, sweet, sexy, and generally accepted as good** Uh....**Thinks really REALLY hard** A very young and beautiful unnamed model who's limited success has not gone to her head and she doesn't tramp around!! Yeah...I hope I covered all the bases on that on....

**Runs into the basement and seals the vault door behind him** blink

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 06:32 AM
Korri

im not good enuff

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:28 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Ermm... Of course you are! big grin

(Am I the only one here to comfort Korri? Come on guys!)

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:41 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Mike

You're not the only one!! I just know for a fact that Korri's nothing but a trip to the hotel california for me!! (For any who don't know what Hotel California is - it's prison. IE Korri's jailbait!)

Korri - when you turn 17 and move to the state of Missouri - call me. wink

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:57 AM
Korri

17?? thats a whole 2 years away

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote