KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » "Korri" the one calls out to her.........

"Korri" the one calls out to her.........
Started by: icansee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I have no problem with Alaska, except its too cold for my taste...If its under 80, its too cold...HAHA...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:58 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

LOL... Well then you'd have a Big problem with Alaska. big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:09 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Tx, the further north of TX i have been must be either Dallas or Fort worth. TX is just too hot for me especially south TX.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:12 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I LOVE south Texas, i lived in Houston for 6 years...those were the days...*sigh*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:22 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

I wanted to go to college in texas. Eastern Texas Baptist University. Man I was hoping to meet some nice texan girl, with an Accent. Whew, I wouldn't have standed a chance. A girl with a souther accent would have me in an instant. I know you go to college in GA too. I Definitely could not live there.

southern girl: Would you like some sweet tea?
Priest: Would you like a husband?

Ugghhh.... Well anyways... I digress... again angel happy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:38 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Houston is okay, not bad.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:39 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Yeah, although, if you're looking for some *HOT* southern girls, visit Texas A&M university campus...wow...really, wow...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:42 PM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

My babe, is from TX.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:46 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the *view* is really amazing, if you know what i'm saying...You could just sit and be amazed, for hours...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:01 PM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Have you seen NM, lovely scene.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:05 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um, i hope you realize that, when i said *view*, i meant the women...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:11 PM
SimplePriest

LOL laughing

oh, I get it... the "view" haha. Well in that case the "view" (wink wink, as in your version of view, not the normal one) in alaska isn't all that great. But I think that all women are beautiful anyway, so I love it where ever I go.

including NM (icansee). I've got family down there. The "view" (wink wink) is good there too.

wink

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:19 PM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Just to let you know, I only date women.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 11:05 PM
SimplePriest

Ok, well good... I think. Aren't you from another planet though?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 11:13 PM
da8add1e

I don't know why you lot (Americans) get so sentimental about Scotland, it's bloody freezing and the polution in the central belt (Glasgow/Edinburgh) is as bad as some places in the states, as for the scenery its not all postcards you know we have pylons, mobile phone masts and Raido/TV antennas all over the place just like everywhere else.
As for Wallace et al. were still run by the English and don't even have a enough national pride to give a damn about it!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 11:22 PM
da8add1e is currently offline Click here to Send da8add1e a Private Message Find more posts by da8add1e Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Texas
Fighting Agent Capitalism

I never was...

I;ve been to:

France(visiting): sticks, like pee

Germany(lived/born there): great place, they're like one of the only countyires fatter per capita than us! smile

Michigan(lived there)(place made me hate the north...): ghetto, if there's one place I'd say class revolution would spark, it's detroit...

Hawaii(lived): GREAT PLACE - too expensive.

Texas(I live here):Great place

EVERYTHING east of the mississippi: yup

you go to work. When you go to Church. When you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you
from the truth.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 12:12 AM
Red Texas is currently offline Click here to Send Red Texas a Private Message Find more posts by Red Texas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

I love cali, as for the person bashing Scotland I think some parts are good and some are not but the Scottish do have alot of pride. Come on lets not start being snobby.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:21 AM
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Simplepriest, So , why should stop me?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:22 AM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by clavis9495
Yeah I agree you can stay at my place hehehhehe
Well not only the landscape is breathtaking

hhehehehehehhehehe ( so are the scots ) laughing out loud

they r my friends too sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:19 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Yeah, i've known Korri longer...Sorry, clavis...So, Korri, what kind of movies ya got...? cool

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:38 PM