KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Other Interests

Other Interests
Started by: phinney6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

See, this just proves my point, Phinney6 becomes a Jedi Master and he starts punching board members.....OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:15 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Texas you have no idea what you are getting into, Ush, Me, RC, Gundy, Queeq, Dim, and Edna. Are like a group so you have no idea the loyalty i have for this Group, thay tutored me on how to become a jedi MASTER.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:15 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Blinded by Witchy love? Oh my...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Oh please Phinney6 your stale threats dont scare me, once word gets around that you attacked me, you'll be sorry mad

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:19 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

you have no idea how much ush loves edna. I am being loyal to ush and I will do anything to stop you from getting edna,

I shouldn't have punched you. Do you want to become of this "Group" And become my padawan learner.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:20 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Look, you can't walk in and take Edna just like that; it took me bloody months... you haven't even seen any of her tricks!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:22 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Ush I shouldn't have punched him, DEMOTE ME now,

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:23 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah... buh... look, I couldn't even if I wanted to.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:24 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I think Edna is a nice woman who adds a little charm to this board

smile

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: Texas ]

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:25 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ehhh, I wouldn't try that line with her...

Besdies, if you are not careful, then UUsh might come along... we don't want that, do we? Just ask Phin...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:26 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Ohhhhhh not the uush

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:27 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Whoose UUsh your clone?, He doesn't sound scarry to me, he better watch out for me evil face

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:28 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, someone wants to learn the hard way...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:29 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I like reading and writing poetry smile

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: Texas ]

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:31 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don't you talk about your biscuit preferences in here!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:32 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

HAHA Edna doesn't though

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, Edna likes smooth foods, like jelly...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:34 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

yah NIIICCCCEEE and smooth

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:35 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, uh, yes. Nice smooth jelly. Not sure why you are getting so enthusiastic about it, though...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:36 AM
Tex
Yumsz

sorry guys, gotta go sad

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:37 AM