KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » England 2 - Pints - 9

England 2 - Pints - 9
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

England 2 - Pints - 9

Did anyone watch the footie?

I don't think my liver can take another mid-week win! Any thoughts on our performance?
I think it was a solid victory awat from home. cool

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 05:30 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

There was football on last night????

**Not big on football I'm afraid.**

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 05:54 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Sorry, Mech....don't follow your football. Not that I wouldn't watch a game now and then though. Busy with the Stanley Cup over here.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:08 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Now if it was Formula One....

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:40 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

eeeeeh Norway suck big time at the moment

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 07:58 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Kinda thought nobody would be interested in footie. Never mind though, I'm not a massive fan myself these days but it's a fine excuse to go out on the lash.

There always a madness to my methods. smokin'

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 02:47 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I'm a football (soccer) fan, only when England are playing though.

The Greece match was great and was an important win. The first half was pretty quiet (where goals were concerned)...thankfully they picked up to in the second.

The treatment shown by the Greek fans towards Beckham was terrible.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 03:22 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's hardly as if Beckham isn't use to abuse, but that was WAY over the top. Every time he tried to take a corner...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 03:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I don't think anyone can get used to getting bottles thrown at them.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 03:32 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Let's throw bottles at Queeq and see...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 03:43 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Would appear to be the grounds for a sound experiment to me. evil face

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 03:49 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I somehow don't think he will appreciate that.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 03:49 AM
finti

I am fotball crazy(not american) Leeds United is my team, also always been week for the English National team.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 04:08 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh I don't know, after all, who said he had a choice. evil face

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 02:28 PM
queeq
Chaos

*puts on orange helmet*

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 01:46 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Throws bottle at Queeq. Misses at hits far wall)

BtVS

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 02:01 AM
queeq
Chaos

No rugby player I see.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 02:16 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good Lord no...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 02:19 AM
queeq
Chaos

Pheewwww, what a relief. That you're not a rugby player that is, not so much that you can't throw.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 02:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah well. I was always more a hockey and cricket man. Not at the same time, of course.

(Throws bottle at Queeq. Releases too late and bottle smashes at his feet).

BtVS

Old Post Jun 10th, 2001 02:24 AM