KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mercury's Retrograde

Mercury's Retrograde
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keokiswahine
Confusion

many, many years ago.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 08:18 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Did any of it come true ?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 08:43 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Mandys' mom and sister both have, they seem to think it was pretty accurate.

I prefer the vague nature of the horoscope, with a personal reading you may find out something you don't want to know.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 10:21 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

not really, most of it was kinda vague, but maybe because there were so many changes in my life at that time. Anyway, my own esp/6th sense are more accurate than the cards, I have found. big grin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2001 12:22 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'll take the force over tarot cards any day. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 12th, 2001 06:51 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

The Force rules cool smokin' rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 10:30 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Had a gypsy come into work once and gave someone a reading. She said, "firstly you'll cross my palm with silver.." and the lad said promptly, "WRONG!!".

It was funny at the time, and the gypo was gutted that he was taking the pish. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 12:03 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Am I making any sense? Just read my last message and I'm not sure. God I'm still drunk. I'm gonna have a sleep on my desk. Ta ta.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 12:04 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

laughing out loud don't fall off of it, mech laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 06:14 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Try some OJ, Mech.....you need some vitamins to get your system up and running again.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 07:01 PM
finti

Drink water, the body respond to the lack of fluid in it (thus the headaches) by drinking water you restores the balance again. More like Anakin big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 11:38 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

gatorade, electrolytes, restore the balance in your system. roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! smokin'

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 12:16 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

No no no, everyone knows the only cure for a hangover is a greasy breakfast from a cafe where you have to specify that you'd like both a clean plate and mug. eek!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 03:59 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

ah, yes, your favorite greasy spoon place will cleanse your inners.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 08:42 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I've heard a quart of prune juice will have the same effect minus the grease.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 02:51 PM
finti

So in other words barfing is the cure big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 02:59 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

I would think that would bring a southern response. confused evil face laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 07:41 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Finti certainly has a way of cutting through the felgercarb. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 07:46 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

straight to the point. eek!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2001 08:33 AM
Ratcat

Or don't drink in the first place? big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 08:20 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote