KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Friday the 13th series Uncut

Friday the 13th series Uncut
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Miffed Friday the 13th series Uncut

When is it gonna be releast? anyone know?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 02:00 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hmm didnt know they were making it that should be cool

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:06 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

have you ever tried to watch all the friday the 13th movies in a row??? its brutal... smokin'

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:58 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yes it is, they are so boring.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

i watched the 1st 3 on sat

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 10:24 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

read someware on imdb.com, that it would be out next Aug,
but I don't know if thats true, just wanted to hear if any of you guys, had head of it to

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:18 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

What are the specs on this?

Will there be extra footage in the movies? Any special documentaries and whatnot?

I don't believe I'm going to go buy all 8 dvds again just for an extra minute of "unreleased footage" or anything.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:52 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i would never buy all the firday the 13th movies, id buy like 2 of them.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I don't really like all of the m BF...........I had them all on VHS so when I upgraded my vhs collection to dvd I bought them all again............I normally don't just pop one in and watch it. Normally I'll sit down with a saturday to kill and watch all 10 back to back..........including the ones I'm not that fond of.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:57 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i could never do that, i think that its a very boring series for the most part, the only ones i like is Jason X and Jason takes manhatton, because they are just both so stupid they are funny, which ends up providing more entertainment then the others.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:00 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm that kind of a guy I guess............when I'm bored, I'm bored..........I also do this with all 4 Wishmaster movies, all 6 Hellraiser movies, and all 7 NOES movies...............

They need to put Phantasm 2 and 3 out on dvd.........my VHS tapes are just about played out. That's what they need to release, to hell with an uncut Friday set.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:04 AM
BackFire

phantasm is awesome. its so wacky. those balls that bore into the brain laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:06 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Let's not forget the overall premise of Jebediah Morningside coming from another dimension to opperate a funeral parlor so he can steal the corpses........shrink them into midgets......resurrect them into zombies........then send them back to his own planet in his dimension to be used as slaves.

How incredibly great is that?..............a person watches Phantasm and is just like "wow......um...wow"...........now that's an original story!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:10 AM
BackFire

yep, wacky!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:13 AM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:34 PM
grymlock
mountain of power

well talking about friday the 13th.. i've got only the 1st and 2nd coz both of it are worth to keep as collection... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:42 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote