KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Help Thread

Do you trust my answers
This poll is closed.
Yes 2 22.22%
No 7 77.78%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Matrix Help Thread
Started by: masterofmatrix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

The Matrix Help Thread

I am posting this thread to answer questions about the matrix ( movies, games etc) but do not ask me questions about the animatrix since i have not seen it. so could i have my first question.. please!

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 05:48 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Its amazing that someone seems to think they know it all about the Matrix, yet hasn't seen Animatrix...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:02 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I trust Jedi WAYYYY more then you, wink

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:09 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

nobody believes you, stop wasting your and everybody elses time.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:16 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

lets ask him a question and lets see what he says, Is the MWAM theory true?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:18 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Crash> Dude, you're gonna have to spell M W A M out for him...

And i've got a better question...Since Persephone is the mother of the Matrix, why is she living with Merovingian, rather than the Architect...? And why is her son, Michael, acting like he's a human?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:24 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

That one vote for beleiving him probly comes from himself!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:36 PM
rysdigital
the end has come

i was thinking exactly the same thing stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:37 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Whoa whoa whoa... sorry but I'm gona go out on a limb and be a real newbie.... I thought the Oracle was the mother of the matrix, not persephone...? Can some kind person help out my poor soul.... sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:17 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Every body thinks they are the one. I have seen all it all now.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:23 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
Whoa whoa whoa... sorry but I'm gona go out on a limb and be a real newbie.... I thought the Oracle was the mother of the matrix, not persephone...? Can some kind person help out my poor soul.... sad

Dude, He is trying to screw him up so we can prove that he doesn't know WHAT he is talking about.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 10:19 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

OH! Sorry about that... embarrasment

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 10:33 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Jkozzy>Here’s some info from one of your friendly fellow Matrix fan. MasteroftheMatrix pops up every two or three weeks, and he writes the EXACT same thing. Sometimes he’s disguised as KnoweroftheMatrix, and he claims to’ve seen Matrix 3, 4 AND 5!

Being new, how could you possibly know that? wink You couldn’t. Know you do. We’ve been flooded by “I know it all” since Reloaded, and lately it’s gotten worse. Which is why most of us no longer show ANY mercy.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:27 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vashy's_girl

hello, do any of you know where to get detailed (as in like to the minute) screen shots for the first matrix movie? i've been doing google searches but all i've found are genaric pics. thatnks and please answer soon(i need those for a school project)

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:05 AM
vashy's_girl is currently offline Click here to Send vashy's_girl a Private Message Find more posts by vashy's_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote