KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Revolutions trailer- you havent seen this one

Matrix Revolutions trailer- you havent seen this one
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Warning Matrix Revolutions trailer- you havent seen this one

Hey guys... thought I could post my Matrix Revolutions video that I made.. its compiled from the TV spots into a theatrical trailer of a sort.... its pretty good, tell me what you all think... download in quicktime at (www) angelfire.com/pro/moviemasterjoe/tmrevolutions-teaser.mov
or windows media at (www) angelfire.com/pro/moviemasterjoe/tmrevolutions-teaser.wmv
Thanks! Please reply...
-Joe

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:52 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

nice job dude, that's actually pretty nice cool

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:00 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

thanks on the compliment, i'm just hoping this thread doesn't disappear into nothingness because of my newbie-ness to the forum... ermgeek don't be shy! you know you want to see something new.. and here it is! although it hasn't really been up for an hour yet.. maybe I should stop worryingstick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:26 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

there's a lot of people online right now, but i think they're too busy downloading and watching the new trailer. smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:33 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

This could technically be the new trailer... has the perfect mix of scenes and dialogue.... with music from Revolutions even! So they should also check this out, it's equally entertaining, well, for now... until I get my hands on the new footage, then make an even better one!big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 09:53 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Dudes, The bandwith on Aggle fire has overloaded the system, they shut it down for a few hours.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 10:25 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It should be back up by now....

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:19 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yep, it's up, sorry for the double-post, but if you use the link for angelfire.com/pro/moviemasterjoe/tmrevolutions-teaser.mov, the quicktime one, you should be able to get it, mind you this is NOT the theatrical trailer, it's a theatrical teaser..... just click to see what it is.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:46 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

My first thread ever *sighs* Too bad the link doesn't work. Anyone want me to revive it that hasn't seen it? smile
It was basically my theatrical version of the trailer used from the early-release trailers.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 03:39 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

Nice one, Koz-man. big grin

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:45 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

LOL! Aggle Fire!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:52 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote