KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Tool

Tool
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

ok... I'll do that... I watched that f***ing demonic images movie just now and... Well you know the rest messed

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:12 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

shit i hate that thing. ive never jumped so much in my life, i had my speakers up full blast like i always do...traumatising sad

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:16 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:19 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

What was it like to see
the face of your own stability
suddenly look away leaving
you with the dead and hopeless?

i love tool, what voice (maynard), and drums danny is greate, just like adam and justin. they are TOOL

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:12 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by total metalhead
shit i hate that thing. ive never jumped so much in my life, i had my speakers up full blast like i always do...traumatising sad

I know... Scared the living sh*t out of me... I was shaking for at least two or three minutes after I watched it sad

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:26 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

laughing out loud
happens to the best of us yes stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:30 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

im wearing a Maynard shirt right now cool

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:08 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

lol .. im wearing the tool shirt with the wrench dick on the bakc cool

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:23 PM
Deathblow
-

mad i want that one

mines white with a pic of Maynard doing that starey-eyed thing he does in blue cool

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:28 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i want that one sad

i got this one that im wearing in a hoodie as well cool

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:32 PM
Deathblow
-

thumb down jerk.
i have a grand total of zero Tool hoodies, but i have 2 Korn ones, 1 Adema one and 1 Pantera one cool

oh yeah and 1 AAF one yes

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:38 PM
wicker_man
V.2

I have nothing against 'em now.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:39 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

you are joking right???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:42 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Nope, there are times to joke and times to make points you wish to get over seriously this is one of the latter.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:44 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Wow thats great. So what made you change your mind?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:47 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Just my general perception on life, not just musically.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:48 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

thats good ..... so just a sudden change ?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 09:07 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Indeed

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:34 PM
Deathblow
-

When you say you have nothing against Tool now, do you mean you like them or just tolerate them?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:38 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Tolerate them, along with a series of other music genres namly classical both modern and contempary, actually i never had anything against classical in fact i quite enjoy it.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:39 PM