KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Ive read your threads......

Ive read your threads......
Started by: bjn74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

Ive read your threads......

and it appears that some of you believe that others are horror masters. I have read their messages and i would like to say i disagree. I have not seen hardly..HARDLY,,any experts in this forum. evil face

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:45 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i think there are several members who are pretty knowledgable in the field of horror.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:51 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i know my horror. i wouldn't call my self an "expert" but i love horror movies.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:08 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

bjn would u call yourself an expert? smile

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:09 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I do as well..

Backfire is right...we are just experts in different movie areas...such as Backfire...he probably knows more about leatherface than anybody I have ever met...oh and nice signature...its from world record on Animatrix... laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:09 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yea very well said mike myers...everyone is expert in different area. I know soo much about Hannibal Lecter smile big fan

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:11 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

well, at the risk of sounding cocky, i feel i am pretty much an all around expert in teh field of horror, yeah there are people who know more about a specific series then me, but i have a pretty well rounded expertise.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

Yeah,,but I am like Backfire..I am very knowledgeable in all areas and with plenty of detailed knowledge in certain series and such.... evil face

And yes, Michael, that is from Animatrix. You should get an older pic of MM for yours..Newer MM is so weak.... evil face

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:51 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

i think all the people in here that claim that the ring and wrong turn are good horror movies are experts.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! smokin' oh how i loathe them

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:57 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I see alot of talk from bjn74................talk means shit.........

I don't proclaim myself to be a horror expert.........I am however very knowledgable, not only in horror which is my favorite genre but movies in general..................while Backfire doesn't necissarily have the knowledge that some of us have on particular movies or series......his overall general knowledge on horror movies popular and not exceeds anybody elses on this boards..........he is probably the closest thing this board has to a horror expert.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:43 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

So I've heard.....All I'm saying is I see NO difference in knowledge from anyone in this forum. I can talk old, new, unheard of,,and upcoming.And if you think im TALKING SHIT,,oh well..I think your talking shit in your profile(interests/hobbies).... evil face

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:03 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

So you would be just as comfortable carrying on conversations with us about the C.H.U.D. movies and say Omen 2 or 976 Evil as you would talking about popular movies like A Nightmare on Elm St. or The Evil Dead?

So you won't mind if I ask you questions about those above mentioned movies just to check your credentials will you?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:09 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

ok..............he stuck around for 10 minutes after I posted and still didn't reply.............grrr........

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:21 AM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I am curious to see if this person knows as much as they say they do or not...

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:35 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

me too.........but as soon as I ask him if he minds putting him to the test he leaves............

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:17 AM
DeNiro

*kicks back a relaxs and waits for bjn74 to even try to have a fight abiut horror with evil dead* i am know where close to an expert if u thought that i was thinking i was i think i know alot about this and that and can havea intelligent convo with horror experts and sumtimes keep up with say backfire or evl dead people who i consider to be experts but i will never be on there level when u r good at sumthin u r good at sumthin i know for a fact there isnt another 15 year old in my school or on these boards or ne one else i knwo that is around my age that knows more about bodybuilding/liftin/supplements so i consider myself a expert in that field and o yeah evil dead i dont know there is sumthin about u that always makes me think to myself now there is a cool dude

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:17 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

I wasnt on here more than 30 seconds after I posted..I dont sit here waiting for your replies when NOONE is in the forums... evil face

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:36 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

ah........well your name was still at the top of the screen showing you were here so you must have still had a browser window open to this page...............

I'm going to turn around and post a thread to you after you reply to this.................reply to this so I know you will still be here. The thread will be a little test of your horror skills. Just reply "ok" to this and wait a minute for me to post it.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:39 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Whoever that guy was, that guy . .. . was weak. He's lucky backfire don't go and find him and cut him up with his chainsaw.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:05 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

quote:
Originally posted by bjn74
So I've heard.....All I'm saying is I see NO difference in knowledge from anyone in this forum. I can talk old, new, unheard of,,and upcoming.And if you think im TALKING SHIT,,oh well..I think your talking shit in your profile(interests/hobbies).... evil face

HAHAHAHAHAHA...somebody who put their location as the matrix version 6.2 just made fun of somebody else's profile... smokin' get outta here bjn...im the biggest A**Hole in these here parts... evil face

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:24 AM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote