KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » who would win

who would win
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

who would win

terminator against ne one from horror films u think ne one can take him i bet pinhead could after a long long time but he would get pissed cause he likes to torture people and u cant torture what cant feel pain

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:18 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Kruegers Twin
I'm coming to get you....

Okay, Terminator vs Michael Myers! I think Terminator would because he can shot him to pieces!(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:54 PM
K Kruegers Twin is currently offline Click here to Send K Kruegers Twin a Private Message Find more posts by K Kruegers Twin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Wishmaster could beat him like shit, and Uber Jason, and Valek in John Carpenders Vampires, Valek is the master vampire and hes damn strong, the terminator dont have the info on how to kill him.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:04 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah true but i mean u cant really hurt the terminator i mean look at the t 1000 he was really fast coiuld change into differnt things i mean the terminator all would he have to do is to crack one of those dudes in half it would be kinda easy for him to deafeat alot of them but urban jason would be a good fight betweren them i would like toi see that happenb that would be very cool

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 08:11 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote