KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My Nephew

My Nephew
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

My Nephew

I wanted to share with everyone my favorite family member, he's my 1 year old nephew Calvin Scott, aka Scottie.

I lived with his parents for a while and he came to me more than his parents because I played with him so much.

I was also the only one to be able to get him to go to sleep by rocking him or just holding him while watching wrestling.

Too bad he's in Carson City Nevada right now, he won't see me for a very long time. I hope he doesn't forget me.

Attachment: scottie.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:26 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

cute kid.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:27 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yeah he is.

If you were to see a baby picture of me I looked almost exactly like him, but skinnier.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:55 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Becky_banana
pixie_goddess

awwwwww hes soooo adorable happy

Becky Bananas the most bananas becky ever invented!!!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:35 AM
Becky_banana is currently offline Click here to Send Becky_banana a Private Message Find more posts by Becky_banana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

Tyootie ^_________^

* Does the ebal cheek pinch thing *

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:11 PM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Cute kid indeeed. smile

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:50 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah he is a cute kid u know what u will have great times with him cause as he gets older and u teach him on the way to growing up and look out for him he will never forget that and u will be one of the most important person in his life wich is really cool when u think about it

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:43 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

he's cute wink thumb up

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:59 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

what a cutie!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:00 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

This pic was taken before we had to shave his head though.

He was getting his hair cut and my sister was just finishing up and trimming the front with the clippers and she had to take the 'head' off it to trim.

While she was doing this he sneezed and left a couple inch gap in his hair.

So we had to have his head completely shaved so he looked normal.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:14 PM
julibug

it will grow back fast! i'll bet he's cute anyway!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:18 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

He sure is.

I haven't seen him for a couple weeks, and his hair was already growing back, so I'm sure it's nearly back to it's old length.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:19 PM
LanceWindu

And here's a picture taken right after when he turned into the son of Lucifer.

Attachment: evilscottie.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:26 PM
KidRock

thats a fine looking lad ya got there

by the way how do i attach images??? i click the IMG button and get an adress bar..say i have a picture in one of my folders and want to add it how do it?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:28 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

There is an attatchment button near the bottom of the Post Reply area. Not the Quick Reply. You go into that and it say's please choose a file to upload and you pic the file.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:30 PM
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

what a sweet kid!im sooooooo happy!ive just been to the party of the century and it ROCKED and ive got a new boyfriend!things just couldnt be better!your lucky having such a cute nephew how old is he now?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:37 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

He's a year and 4 months.

Here's Gambit Scottie, I just made it in Windows 98 Paint

Attachment: gambitscottie.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:57 PM
yerssot

he's a cute dude smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 10:42 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

*bump*

Damn skippy

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:36 AM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

laughing out loud

Awwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lucifer one is just....... eek! * Tweeks Scottie's left horn *

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:46 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote