KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children (Movie)

Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children (Movie)
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I dont think its sephiroth at all. It could be either a new experiment, or it very well could be cloud sitting in that wheelchair having one of his dillusions again. Since it was 2 years after ff7, the earth hasnt fully regenerated yet. Any number of things can happen. I hope aeris comes back :/

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:20 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

Im looking forward it to this. FF7 was the greatest game ever i belive and Cloud was such a wonderful character. Septhorith was a great enemy...i hope he is back

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 04:24 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otacon85
Metal Gear fan

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

When I first heard about this I was jumping around like a dog on heat! But, like any good drug, I NEED MORE! Anybody got details?

P.S. new pics welcome!

Attachment: final fantasy vii.jpg
This has been downloaded 335 time(s).

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 02:12 PM
Otacon85 is currently offline Click here to Send Otacon85 a Private Message Find more posts by Otacon85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

is this a new movie? i couldn't find any info about it on imdb.com.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 06:20 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 08:52 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

thanks! so, it sounds like it may be going straight to video/dvd. it should still be cool!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:08 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otacon85
Metal Gear fan

I heard it takes place two years after the end of the last one but is that after they save the world or is it when Red XIII appears?

"So long as the Matrix exists, the human race will never be free" -Morpheus, 'The Matrix.'

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 01:03 PM
Otacon85 is currently offline Click here to Send Otacon85 a Private Message Find more posts by Otacon85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otacon85
Metal Gear fan

Thank you!

Just found these ! NOW I'M FOAMING AT THE MOUTH!!!

Attachment: 197341_20031003_screen011.jpg
This has been downloaded 386 time(s).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 01:10 PM
Otacon85
Metal Gear fan

MORE!

MORE...

Attachment: 197341_20031003_screen004.jpg
This has been downloaded 352 time(s).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 01:11 PM
Otacon85
Metal Gear fan

Even more!

AWESOME!!!

Attachment: 197341_20031003_screen004.jpg
This has been downloaded 324 time(s).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 01:13 PM
Otacon85
Metal Gear fan

Will it ever end!

Check this out!

Attachment: 197341_20031003_screen002.jpg
This has been downloaded 339 time(s).

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 01:14 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the point when red XIII appears with his children, all the other characters are long dead by then ( I believe that sequence took place 300 years later or so ). Obviously it has to be two years after the final battle with sephiroth took place hehe

the trailer was supposed to be at this site, but its experiencing some downtime I guess http://www.shinoda.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 10:00 PM
karenaguayo2000

Who's the dude with the white hair? He's freaking me out!!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 10:05 PM
karenaguayo2000 is currently offline Click here to Send karenaguayo2000 a Private Message Find more posts by karenaguayo2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

That would be sephiroth. We arent sure if the long hair/short hair sephiroth are one and the same, or if it could be someone else. Even cloud's (blonde spikey haired guy) shattered mind from dealing with sephiroths presence.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 11:15 PM
khjaris
lord of darkness

final fantasy seven was the best of the lot. good graphics for when it came out, cool story, and best baddest bad guy of the lot....yeah sephiroth rocks...but hes changed masamune sad waaa that was the coolest sword and he changed it!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:34 AM
khjaris is currently offline Click here to Send khjaris a Private Message Find more posts by khjaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FF7Fan

Wait a sec...didn't they say they're comin out wit da remake of da game too? Dats wut i read on Game Informer...neone kno for sure?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 01:21 AM
FF7Fan is currently offline Click here to Send FF7Fan a Private Message Find more posts by FF7Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think they're still doing the remakes of 6 , 7 and 8 possibly (could be just 7 and 8 but I'd rather they do 6 and 7) First I think they wanna get a good balance on thier MMoRPG (FFXI) then I think they're going to finish FFX-2 and FF twelve then they might go back to the remakes. So far out of what I know it hasnt been aborted yet.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 08:09 AM
hsaV

I've never played ff VII but the movie looks soooooooooooo cool!

Cloud... is awesome! I love his sword... and Sephiroths sword is tight to the tizzie up in this hizzie...
oh geez the excitement is making me sound african american gangster like...
ah.. nvm...

damn it! cool movie! No DVD PLAYER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
MUST SEE.....

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 01:49 AM
hsaV is currently offline Click here to Send hsaV a Private Message Find more posts by hsaV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BelldandyX
Goddess

I saw the trailer (for whatever quality it was) and had a thought:

Cloud goes back to the church where he meet Aeris. At the end of FF7, he tells Tifa he wants to go and look for her. So! In favor of my favorite character, I have high hopes she'll be there, too.

As for Tifa, I thought she would have stuck to Cloud like glue....

Any speculations on where all the characters are in two years?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:14 AM
BelldandyX is currently offline Click here to Send BelldandyX a Private Message Find more posts by BelldandyX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hsaV

I have the site with lots of Movie pics... but i can't post it cause i just joined today...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:21 AM
hsaV is currently offline Click here to Send hsaV a Private Message Find more posts by hsaV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote