KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children (Movie)

Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children (Movie)
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ch0g0nda
Captain

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Summer of 2004. But I'm not sure if thats referring to the Japanese or American release.

This ones my favorite: Cloud gazing at the remains of Midgar
Seems he's actually looking at Juno. You know. The city on the waters edge with the big gun pointing out to sea stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:41 AM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Oh I didnt notice it was a side view of juno.. good call wink Midgar is cooler tho stick out tongue

Although I wonder what he'd be doing there since juno really had no relation to him. Then again, its probably part of the movie plot.
Aeris better be in this one mad

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Oct 25th, 2003 at 12:38 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 12:34 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I seen the trailer on Xplay yesterday looks hella cool, but I said that about spirits within too.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 07:05 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yuffiefan

Actually I think that is Midgar. Remember they moved the Sister Ray to Midgar to destroy one of the weapons.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 10:49 PM
yuffiefan is currently offline Click here to Send yuffiefan a Private Message Find more posts by yuffiefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

Wow I think your right. Hell look at that big tower in the middle of town. It looks like like the shinra building.

Damn I thought for sure it was Juno since it was on the waterline. I guess the landscape of the world has changed a little in 2 years.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 11:07 PM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

spirits within = biggest waste of final fantasy name and money.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 11:21 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazzle

Well Im really looking forward to thhis being released it will give a twist to ff7 which i think no1 expected

Kazzle

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 11:32 PM
Kazzle is currently offline Click here to Send Kazzle a Private Message Find more posts by Kazzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FF_God

characters

I hear that the characters will be

Cloud:The main character from "A KNIGHTS Tale"
Barret:Mr.T
Sephiroth:Either orlando bloom, or the main elf guy that dies in the two towers
I forgot who the rest is

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 03:17 AM
FF_God is currently offline Click here to Send FF_God a Private Message Find more posts by FF_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

Pamela Anderson as Tifa (with a hair dye of course)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:07 AM
chico
chopper style

I seen the trailer again tonight on Xplay and they said that summer 2004 is the Japanese release date and no word on U.S. release date as of yet. sad

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:08 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkskatpunk

quote:
Originally posted by KarenEiko
That's awesome. Maybe somehow "Aeries" might be revived or something. 2004 probably means Japan though, which's sad. Oh well.

Cloud looks a little... weird but cool. I'm not very familiar with the game (cuz I just watched my bro play it,) but that's Sephiroth right? He looks... ^________^ :sigh: Yah yah

ok in the japan version u can bring her back so i take it she will be in it i mean if some one brought her back in ff7(in japan)and they did not have her in the movie then why could u bring her back

o and as for what city is it i say its midgar i mean the fuc*n metor did kinda hit so maybe the water level got higher and came closer to the city cause its not that far from the city to begin and its 2 years later

now for the guy in the chair ok when the guy with short hair touched him he got the flash back so im guessin that the new guy is a son or new creation of some sort and he is trying to bring is dad back to life (or he is a puppet i mean Sephiroth did lay dorment for how long and had the power to do great things)

just some thoughts

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:33 PM
darkskatpunk is currently offline Click here to Send darkskatpunk a Private Message Find more posts by darkskatpunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knightmare_Gear

Just What I Think

my friend and I are steady waitin for this movie to come out... we hope that this one kills FF:TSW... i though TSW was alright... but they shouldn't have made it... they should of came out with the ff7 movie then... not TSW... anyway.... i dont even think Sephiroth is really in it... i think that might be a flashback that Cloud has.... because i know the dude with the short hair that Cloud is battling... that is just another Sephiroth clone... my friend said "i think somehow its J.E.N.O.V.A. in the wheelchair" that would be pretty cool... but i think it might be either Aerith... or my fav char Vincent Valentine... i hope its one of them two.... i wanna see Vincent in this movie >.< anyway... thats just what my friend and I think

Attachment: zabel-grey.jpg
This has been downloaded 625 time(s).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:46 PM
Knightmare_Gear is currently offline Click here to Send Knightmare_Gear a Private Message Find more posts by Knightmare_Gear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkskatpunk

ok jenova is sepiroth i mean he is a clone of him there for it is sepiroth

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:18 PM
darkskatpunk is currently offline Click here to Send darkskatpunk a Private Message Find more posts by darkskatpunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knightmare_Gear

but its not THE Sephiroth.. it may be him... in a since... but... its not him him...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:15 PM
Knightmare_Gear is currently offline Click here to Send Knightmare_Gear a Private Message Find more posts by Knightmare_Gear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: characters

quote:
Originally posted by FF_God
I hear that the characters will be

Cloud:The main character from "A KNIGHTS Tale"
Barret:Mr.T
Sephiroth:Either orlando bloom, or the main elf guy that dies in the two towers
I forgot who the rest is

im sorry you may be a bit lost.. as well as the person who mentioned pamela A.

You see this movie is a CG movie... computer generated.. no real people, only voice actors. read the first page of this thread they link you to some pictures

jenova 'could' be in the wheelchair, but jenova never took human form. Sephiroth would be sephiroth regardless of being a clone, since sephiroth was a clone to begin with. thats why hojo was his father, which leads me to believe that hojo is in the wheelchair

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:22 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkskatpunk

yah i know but what im saying is jenova is dead, Sephiroth is a clone of jenova so in a sence jenova is still alive but hey excatly how many ppl could he conrtoll to make them look like him and do his bidding?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:13 AM
darkskatpunk

but yes hojo is a verry good asumption i never thought of that

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:15 AM
Cloud_Strife

Wow Finally A Good Movie Is Coming Out. I Wonder What Characters will be in it. At first i thought the person in the wheelchair was jenova but really i think is sepiroth

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:24 AM
Cloud_Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Cloud_Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud_Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cloud_Strife

ya you got a good point DarkSkatPunk but if that guy who fights cloud in the movie is scary lookin and i think hes related to sepiroth in a way

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:26 AM
Cloud_Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Cloud_Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Cloud_Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cloud_Strife

its true Sepiroth is jenova because he is made up of jenova cells which makes him another form of jenova but the really jenova is dead but its clone is still alive and i think the short white haired guy is another clone of jenova

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:29 AM