KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Name that poster!

Name that poster!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

No thederek convo was in the bar. The cloud thing was elsewhere but I cant remember where
now. Too long ago!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:43 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, Edna, but what I just quoted from was in the thread 'Ages', not the bar. And it is the same conversation as the Clouds line.

Our LITERAL first conversation was about your pyjama wearing antics for charity...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 03:43 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Ah but I never replied to what you said so that doesnt count.

AS much as i hate to admit that Ush is right, the conco in Ages did start one post of mine before the convo in the bar. a difference of one post hardly makes muvh difference though feel. It was still the same night! Geez! He's so pedantic!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 04:11 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Let not her little tantrum distract you from my last quote... here it is again for those of you too lazy to scroll up.

"That's too bad about it hurting your eyes EJ...but I'm glad that you're going to be on here more...I tend to like posting over here better. I get tired of reading the same moronic theories all the time...not to mention that some of them are really rude...Like how many times do we need to go over what would happen to SW if GL died...Like it would matter..THE MAN WOULD BE DEAD!!!...*sigh*..sorry, that just gets me a little hot under the collar...I mean, come on...he's only 55 or something like that...it's not like he's 70...okay, I'll shut up now."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 04:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I think that is you.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 04:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Based on?

It's not, sorry.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 04:18 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh well it was the sigh i was going on. Oh well. Dont know then! Before my time!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 04:19 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh well it was the sigh i was going on. Oh well. Dont know then! Before my time!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 04:20 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And mine, actually.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 04:22 AM
Ratcat

Dim

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 12:14 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Gundark.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 02:17 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

*sighs* Nobody even recognizes my "..." style. A very sad day...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 06:28 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I did...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 07:06 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah of course. Dimmy.... Actually, that last line sort of distracted me. And since RC already said Dim, I tried another one.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 07:47 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, it was the *sigh* that I recognised.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 09:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Congrats, thought RC might get that one...

BTW, I don't think people should be allowed to recognise themselves.

So then, who is this weird being?

"I recently looked at my belly and noticed something.I have little hair specks growing aroung my belly button.It may seem crazy but it looks just like the Sarlaac Pit. "

BtVS

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 11:05 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

that was DD

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 12:42 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

CLOSE, Gundy, but not quite!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 03:53 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Frack. Darth somebody. Where do you dig up these old fossils ?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 04:48 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, Gundy, I have misled you. Not close in THAT sense; it wasn't a Darth anybody!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 04:49 AM