KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Uber Jason vs The Terminator

Uber Jason vs The Terminator
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Question Uber Jason vs The Terminator

me and a friend of mine, whare disscusing who would win of the fight stod between Uber Jason and the Teriminator, if the Terminator didint hava a weapon, I say Uber Jason would have kick his candy ass, what do you guys think and why?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:47 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i dont know who uber jason is but all i know is that people start posting on ur thread about terminatore vs horror people and didnt on mine i posted about two days ago i might get a lil upset

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:59 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Uber Jason, is the upgraded Jason in Jason X

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:21 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
i dont know who uber jason is but all i know is that people start posting on ur thread about terminatore vs horror people and didnt on mine i posted about two days ago i might get a lil upset

uh oh....A ROID RAGE!!!! *runs and hides* .....oh and by the way i think terminator would win. smokin'

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:28 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

yup i do think terminator would win.... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:52 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i think most of us would like to forget about the ummm... uber jason travesty. and pretend the jason series was a decent slasher series.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:25 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Terminator.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

depends on terminator t1000 tx or t800

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:54 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by BABOON
uh oh....A ROID RAGE!!!! *runs and hides* .....oh and by the way i think terminator would win. smokin'

u know what i am not going to start a fight with u but how fu*ckin iggnorant r u people at my school always say shit about roids and things like that to me its just jealouse i know u cant be jealous of me u never saw me but comments like that r just not needed and if u have actully ever seen a roid rage i dont think it is a jokin matter they r pretty serious i have seen em before

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:37 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

ok ok...i dont wanna start a fight or anything...im sorry..seriously.bad joke. sad

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:34 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

one thing though...how can you possibly call me ignorant when you are the one considering taking steroids???? damn...i knew i couldnt just shut up... smokin'

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:43 PM
jinXed by JaNx

terminator is nearly industrucable, jason is big and stupid and he carries a big knife sometimes. Terminator crush jason....uber jason or smaller dumber jason

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:26 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Uber Jason hands down

Jason CAN NOT be killed..............they go over this at the beginning of Jason X.........try to kill him any way you like, it is futile. You can not stop this mad man, you can only hope to contain him (which is why he was frozen in the cryo pod)............

Terminator on the other hand is simply a high end robot. You can tear him apart........you can melt him..........you can blow him to kingdom come. He dies rather easily.

Terminator could blow Jason to hell with a grenade launcher........Jason will get back up and keep coming at him because he can not die. Sooner or later Jason would be able to get ahold of the Terminator and rip him apart.........or crush him in a hydrolic press........or melt him in molten iron.......or something else.

Uber Jason..........hands down. No contest.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:46 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

the terminator would tear off jasons arms and beat him to a big bloody dumb pulp with them.

So to sum it all up for you, the terminator would tear jason into peices and walk all over him. he may still be alive but hes nothing more than a pile of big dumb mush

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:06 AM
DeNiro

i called u iggnorant just cause u r not knowledable about roids maybe ur one post about roids on my other thread u looked at a web site and found the side affects but i just mean people at my school sound like that and they know nothin about them and its funny cause when people say shit to me im like u think ur that smart to be making fun of a kid u think is on roids i mean wow kinda dumb but ne way im sorry lets just let it go and be cool iight bro peace

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:19 AM
grymlock
mountain of power

if terminator tear off jason in to pieces so how jason gonna be alive and kickin... if so jason alive but can he walk and or crawl without his hand leg?? curious?? confused cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:11 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Terminator couldin't tear jasons arms of if Jason was Uber Jason damn look at his arms, MUCH more powerfull the the Terminators, The Terminator is like a skinny boy agains a big motherf**cker.
seriosly.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 11:42 AM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

then the trminators

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 11:43 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

As much as I love the Terminator over the atrocious Uber Jason. Jason would probably defeat the Terminator because the Terminator dies if he's crushed. And normal Jason is strong enough to crush human skulls, I can't imagine what amount of strength he would have as Uber Jason. I would've liked Jason X a bit better if Uber Jason was around a lil' longer because I didn't got to enjoy him that much.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:43 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

uber jason was a BAD ASS!!!!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 08:48 PM