KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Penguin Xtreme

Penguin Xtreme
Started by: Crisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Cool Penguin Xtreme

A new story that i will start after i finish tots and raziel's quest

If there is any mission to dangerous
A mission so crazy no one will take it
There is only one person to turn to, Penguin Xtreme!

Last edited by Crisis on Sep 26th, 2003 at 04:10 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:04 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:32 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

it's a mix of the matrix, james bond and mission impossible.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:47 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

i can't wait to finish the other storys i'll just start it now

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:05 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

There was silence arcoss the mountians. snow, everywhere there was snow, this was the Alps, there was surrpossed to be snow. But I have never seen so much snow in one place. All around there was nothing, only one town down, half of the way down the mountain.

"Are you ready, sir?" The pilot of the plane said to me, his finger hovered over a button.
"Yes, i'm ready" I replyed back to him. I stood up and walked to the back of the plane, fitted the snowboard and parachute. The back of the plane started to open. even though I was wearing layers of cloths the frozen air felt cold and bitter as i shuffled to the edge of now open platform. I looked out and saw the ground going past at a great speed. I jumped from the plane and flew towards the ground, i pulled the chord and the saw parachute fly out above me. I touched the ground, took off the paracute and then raced down the mountain towards the small town.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:22 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

So far so good.You know, I have never seen any Matrix Movies, but I think this will bring me to bieng able to see them. thumb up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 03:52 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

I snowboarded down the mountain, I could start to see the town far below. Then the silence was broken. Two Snow Mobiles raced down the side of the mountian. They pulled out uzi's and pulled up beside me. I BEnt down and grab the bottom of my board, I jumped up into the air and landed next to on of the snow mobiles. I jumped sidewards and smacked the rider with my snowboard, i landed back on the floor and grabbed his Uzi. The other rider opened fire but missed. I fired at the front of his snow mobile, it crashed into a tree and exploded. I dropped the gun and snowboarded down to the town.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 07:30 AM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by DBZFan
So far so good.You know, I have never seen any Matrix Movies, but I think this will bring me to bieng able to see them. thumb up

(please log in to view the image) *Korri Faints* (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 02:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:51 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

doctor *Fixes Korri up and send korri off*

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 11:34 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

this a cool story so far

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:47 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

I stopped and looked back up the mountain, a helicopter flew from the sky and flew down towards me, the side open and a man appeared, he a lifted min gun from the roof and fixed it to the helicopter. I would need a weapon. I snwoboard back up to the two snow mobiles and picked up the two uzi's. The helicopter was getting near now. The helicopter flew down and opened fire, I jumped up, dodging the bullets and fired at the pilot of the helicopter. I landed back on the ground and looked up to see the helicopter suddenly fall to the ground and explode. I walked down the mountain to the town. At last i reached it, it was very small, a few small shops, a police station, trai station and a few other buildings, the most unexpected place for a Base

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 06:33 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

rock yes thumb up thumb up

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:35 AM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeat

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:15 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by DBZFan
doctor *Fixes Korri up and send korri off*

u must see!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:36 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

See what?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:51 AM
Korri

the Matrix

u r so deprived sad

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:46 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

lol, sorry I have a short memory.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:32 AM