KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » My nickname...

My nickname...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Fract indeed, my dear! Fracts are very important!

Fract the second: It's a vaguely cool-sounding generic fantasy/sci-fi name, usable in most contexts.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:06 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, just have a nice, friendly meal for two then.

MENTAL NOTE: Leave em alone and stop playing matchup!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:11 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Better...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

What the hell is a fract? You will have to forgive my limited vocabulary. I am just a stupid scientist! My vocaulary is full of useless words that if you say to most normal people, they look at you like you are a lunatic!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:13 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Bangs head repeatedly against table)

OF COURSE IT'S NOT A WORD!

I was just trying to take my error in good humour...

Fact the third.... when did you start gaming?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:15 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

When did I start gaaming? I dont know!

And stop confusing me with your typos! You know Im stupid and easily confused so stop it!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:20 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Born in 1983, though... which means you would have been two years old... not likely you'll get the gaming reference, I guess...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:22 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Yes London for me hopfeully! Fingers crossed!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Go Witchy!

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:29 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Obviously not because if there is a gaming reference then it went straight over my head!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:37 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, the name comes fro the main bad guy from the 1985 Spectrum Classic Lords of Midnight, a game that revolutionised games, and was the most amazing hit at the time. people sent in whole stories to gamiong amgazines about what they were doing in it, tales of their troops and battles, problems and victories... it was really big. Being seven at the time, it was quite an influence on me.

One the main objectives for the good guys was to storm the Citadel of Ushgarak.

Check out
http://www.icemark.com

for info on the updated PC version! Though they had better have another version available soon...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:41 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ohok then! We used tohave a spectrum but we could only get the damn thing to work a few times before it nearly blew up the TV we had loads of games too. My uncle gave it all to us. I dont know whether we ever had that. Never had a chance to see.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:45 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Thank you for the confidence!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:48 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is a perfect emulated version on that site, along with a new version with a modern-day PC graphics interface... still needs work though, so grab the emulated originals... bloody tiny they are, by modern standards.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:48 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Yep you see straight over my head again. Im young and stupid so just treat me that way and we'll all get along fine!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's not that difficult... let me see...

Go... to... the ... site... and... get... the... emulated... versions... of... the ... original... game... and ... it's... sequel... they...are...not...very...big.

There. Not too hard, was it?

By the way... STOP CRITICSING YOURSELF!

[ April 28, 2001: Message edited by: Ushgarak ]

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not at all...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 04:59 AM
Ratcat

Expensive place to live...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 07:06 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It IS, horrendously so, so I assume they have all sorts of facilities for students

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 08:15 PM
Ratcat

Let's hope so...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2001 08:28 PM