KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- LIGHT SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- LIGHT SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (89): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Nothing on our scopes," says the pilot, "but that is no surprise- we are in deep space. What we are hoping is that by coincidence we can contact someone passing nearby at light speed."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"So there is no way we can jump to a close planet"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:53 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We could," says the pilot, "just it might not gain us much and we have scarce fuel as it is!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"is there any planet that we could jump to that were we might be able to get gas or at least call the convoy"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:25 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Convoy? You were out here solo)

"Well, the long-range sensos are pretty fritzed but I am not detecting any signs of civilisation- and only civilisation would have refined fuel for us."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:31 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(no, i mean where fire and yerss <don't get mad at me if i spelled his name wrong> are sitting around being bored)
"uhh any ideas Sky?? im spent"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:43 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, you do not know that they exist! (yerss has gone home, anyway)

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:46 AM
silversaber
Evening Star

Sky sat her head on her fist.
"What is the nearest planet that is descent?" she asked the pilot. "Mabey we can attempt to contact them. I really have no idea."
Sky tilted her head to the side and it made a slight creaking noise. She tilted it in the the direction and it made another slight creak. She stared at the ceiling. She looked at her nails and sighed trying to be as annoying as possible to the pilot. She was not sure why. He had done nothing and it was not all his fault but she did it all the same.
"Is there any other way to get more fuel out here? Is there any other way to power it?"

Sorta

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:49 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(ooooo did not know that)
(let me recap, we are out in the middle of nowhere with no fuel, damaged ship, no civilized planets near by and only a slim chance for someone to hear our distress call... heck of a way to start off 2 newbies ush, thanks alot miffed

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:50 AM
silversaber
Evening Star

(( yeah and heck of a way of thanking him for letting us play))

Sorta

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:52 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(he he ya well im sarcastic
sue me)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:54 AM
silversaber
Evening Star

((I'm yoo young to sue big grin ))
Sky looked around as she waited for an answer. She looked at Roan and raised her eyebrows as she widened her eyes.
'Bored, bored' she thought, 'Me and bored, bad mix'

Sorta

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:59 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(me too)
"hmm, there's got to be something we can do besides just sit here and wait!" Roan idly starts to pass his unignighted lightsaber from finger to finger. "Pilot! can you give us a damage report."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:03 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, I am being mean!

Don't worry, though, the Forcr is with you and your distress call WILL be heard... just not yet.

"There is no-one to hear us," says the pilot. "We are beyond civilised space. I was hoping for maybe a smuggler or pirate base, but no luck. Power will last a long time. Fuel really IS a worry. We donlt have anything even approaching the facilities to get more unless we find an existing dump."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:04 AM
LanceWindu

(This'll get more interesting once yerss and Gundy gets on for me)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:06 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

((WHEN?!?!))

Sorta

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:07 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(I kinda ment what was physicly wrong with our ship, shields weapons engines, ect... you said that we were attacked)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(yerss is gone, Lance)

Ah- didn;t see that post, tpt; came at the same time as mine.

"We are structurally fine," says the pilot. "Shields, such as they are, are fine. [This is an unarmed ship]. The thrusters are just peachy. The hyperdrive engine is barely functional. Most of the other damage was feedback to our instrumention- sensors, scanners, navigation... all kaput."

Tomorrow, most likely- once everyone has had a chance to come and see the new episode has started!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:12 AM
silversaber
Evening Star

((btw, are Light Siders allowed to read the Dark Siders thread and are Dark Siders allowed to look at the Light Siders' thread))

Sorta

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:12 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

LITERALLY I am not stopping you. It may spoil large parts of the story. It;s up to you.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:14 AM