KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- LIGHT SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- LIGHT SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (89): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
(yerss is gone, Lance)

(He already leave for Uni???)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:19 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*Kosta continues fiddling with his broken saber, He takes it apart completely, examining the crystals.*
*He sits seclude from the group, in a dark room, by him self*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 07:38 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, one way or another he's not playing, Lance.

"That's odd," says the pilot. "We're getting a reception notice on the distress call."

And obviously enough... each ship from the main group is now receiving the distress call being sent out from the ship of the new new guys! The bemused pilot will put any of you who wish to answer it in touch with Roan and Sky.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

quote:
Originally posted by silversaber
((btw, are Light Siders allowed to read the Dark Siders thread and are Dark Siders allowed to look at the Light Siders' thread))

don't think I'll be talking to you much if I catch you or anyone else doing it,

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:50 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I head over to the controle pannel, look for the nsnwering button, mind you all marcus knows very lil about technology. Once I find I check the coordinates

(can I send something back?)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:51 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth replies to the distress signal.

"This is Xeth Tam of the Nexu's Grin, do you copy? I have received your distress signal."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:14 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I copy Xeth Tam, this is diplomatic crusier T2542 (completly made up ok??). This is Jedi Knight Roan Trilanger. We were on a diplomatic mission to the outskirts of Republic controled space when we were attacked by pirates, we sustaned some major hyperdrive damage and have almost no fuel, please help. Our coordinates are 25634,7493,4563 (completly made up again).

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:20 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

'Finally,' Sky thought.
She beamed at Roan and sat back down having jumped up with joy. She looked ahead over the pilot and saw the black starry space. They were getting out of the ship soon.

Sorta

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:39 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance was listening to the conversation over the comm unit.

"Roan Trilanger, we'll do what we can to help you out, although I fear we are low on fuel as well."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:58 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Jeez is everything going wrong today or what!?! If you can get yourself here we will transfer all our fuel over to you and we should have enough gas to get ourselves out of here. WHat do you think?"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:35 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

"I think it's worth a try, I have room for a few more people in my ship"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:45 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"ok thanks alot, we owe you one."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:59 PM
Fire

Listening over my comm unit I say;"Maybe, What do you think Kellan?"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:03 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Me and REX won't be around. Computer f***ed up...stupid JA demo...)

"Hmm...we are kind of on a mission people. We can't simply pick them up and send them home, they would have to stay with us the whole way," Xeth says. "And we are going someplace nasty..."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:07 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I am willing to go to a 'nasty' place, (i may be a green rper but my character is not exactly a green jedi). I dunno about Sky though. I can't seem to find her right now."

(Bart, just go out and buy JA like I did, its a great game, hehe beat it twice already big grin )

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:14 PM
Fire

*waiting to hear Kellan her comments on the matter*

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:20 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Problem is that it screws up my computer. I have a bad graphics card...)

"This isn't just any nasty place, Roan. Not like Nar Shaddaa or Korriban. Far worse."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 07:10 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"ahh, care to fill me in?"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 08:19 PM
Fire

I interrupt their communication with: "No we can NOT!.... Atleast not over thi channel You will be told once you need to know, which isn't just yet."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:09 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

Sky came from around the corner to Roan.
"Don't worry about me, I'll go anywhere." she said, "How soon can you get to us?"

Sorta

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:37 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote