KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- DARK SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- DARK SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baylin
Back in story!

Yes. We are going to use sparring sabres arn't we? I'm rather fond of the limbs I've got....

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 09:51 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"umm..yes" says Takuan "i just...i just ned some time to think. These sith tablets you got from avalar. How much can you tell that you know what they say?"

(oh...that slave fighting thing, must everyone take it before departure?)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:44 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, you already did it, Takuan- that is how you know how to fight at all. All of you were trained here by Kuylen before you started playing- this is the first time you have all been here at once though.

"They don't KNOW anything," says Kuylen. "They are just what the Sith called technology- no more than fancy books. That said, maybe you should ease up on reading them for a while- such knowledge can be dangerous."

Now Kuylen is satisifed that Takuan is not dying, or anything similar, he comes to C&C wherer most of the rest of you are, bearing sacks.

"Anything?" he asks Saar.

"Give me a few hours," says Saar. Kuylen nods

"Tablets," he says, emptying half a dozen tablets from Avalar onto the ground. "Use this time to study. It would be ridiculous if we are rejected by the Mausoleum for not being worthy."

[NOTE- your access to the Avalar tablets is what is allowing you to advance between stories at the same rate as the Jedi- they have the resources of the Temple and the Council to help learn, you have these fragmented secrets of the Sith. Those of you who advanced in Force Power last story have been paying especial attention to them- that includes Takuan, of course, hence Kuylen's warning]

"Where's Chion?" asks Kuylen.

"Heading to the caves, last I saw him," says Saar. Kuylen rolls his eyes.

Okidokey, Rah and Galder, I shall set up your sabre duel now...

Kuylen will have more instructions for you people soon

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I hate having nothing to do..."

I look up at Wraith hopefully. "Duel? Never hurts to have to much exercise."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:13 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

((Better scratch that... I'll be off for three weeks... sorry, everyone))

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:18 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Party pooper... stick out tongue )

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

(( XD what, you WANT me to hold up the Dark Siders for three weeks? ))

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Sure, why not? We're already down by 60 posts! big grin )

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

( Llaughing out loudL )

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Three weeks? Ok, I shall assume you are preparing for the journey then!

I shall set-up that duel tonight, and Kuylen will issue more instructions tomorrow.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 10:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(I hate listening to instructions, only blowing things up...)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 11:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Part of a team, Galder...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 11:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Team? What team? Galder is independant! stick out tongue

*looks around*

Oh, that team...uh...

*runs off* )

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:09 AM
Dexx
wingless

(btw..i assume i got a new saber)
(hmm...is the fear room a nice experience?)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:23 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, not only are there spare sabres here, there are parts to build new ones.

And- to put it mildy- NOOOOOOOOO!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Try it! Just once! stick out tongue )

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 02:33 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right (and you duellists can hear this after you get back)- Kuylen has the following instructions for you all.

"By the end of the day we shall have full confirmation on the Mausoleum's location. We shall be leaving very shortly after. Now- this is important. We shall be taking only the freighter that Chion and Galder stole from Tartarus. We will not be taking ANY of your own ships! They do not have the fuel capacity to make the journey and the freighter is not designed to haul other craft.

"It also seems not unlikely that the Jedi will raid this base soon. Therefore we shall be abandoning it when we leave and rendering it inoperable. Jolanta will take care of the computer and power systems."

"What about the fuel stocks?" asks Saar. "There was a lof of effort in its accumulation."

"We'll take what we can on our ships and the freighter and destroy the rest. It is no good to us any more. The same as this place. Once we have the Mausoleum we shall no longer need it."

"It is going to be difficult destroying the fuel stocks," says Saar.

"I could introduce a chemical catalyst into it," says Jolanta. "Render the entire store useless inside 30 minutes."

"Do it," says Kuylen. Then, remembering he is talking to Jolanta, he adds- "AFTER we have fuelled our ships, of course." Jolanta scowls at him.

"I shall destroy the armoury. Now. As we are abandoning this base, it is no longer sensible to keep your ships here. As we are not bringing them with us, I suggest you programme them to fly elsewhere, to be collected later. I can make no guarantee of their safety, of course. I also suggest that you bring whatever belongings and personal effects you wish to bring with you onto a room on the freighter. Try to bring only what you can carry- when we get to the Mausoleum we may be too busy to keep returning to the ship. Everything else- store safely on your ships, again for future collection. Anything you can do without- get rid off.

"Any questions?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 29th, 2003 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 05:21 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan joins the others in the main room.

(i'll have to take some time to think that vision over soemtime)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Talking of the vision- are you telling your fellow players about it, or keeping it to yourself?

That speech by Kuylen's has been heard by everyone, at some point or another during this period.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Alrighty. Would Kuylen have any objections of me loading my ship full of the guns he keeps in the armory? The shield guns, plasmathrowers, and all that stuff that was in there? And can me and Chion kill the slaves? big grin )

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:38 PM