KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- DARK SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- DARK SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meanwhile, also present for that sppech is your new member, Xornon Jay!

Xornon, you are the very last of Kuylen's apprentices. Kuylen was already making a name for himself by the time he found you and made you an offer you did not want to refuse- as it was clear that Kuylen was a man going places, and who could offer you a future beyond your endless trvaelling, hunted by Jedi and hated wherever you went.

You knew little of Kuylen other than that he is a highly-skilled ex-Jedi and that he had trained a group of Dark Siders like yourself- to Jedi standards. And you senses he had a plan, a great plan, but the detials of it he would not say. You accepeted him as your Master and he took you here to Dordellus to train. And train you he did, using the facilities described on the first page.

You trained well and he was happy- but he did not take you on any missions. He told you to stay here and await his return. And return he now has- but he has brought his entire group with him! Now you are hearing things about the Sith and some Mausoleum- pursuing Jedi, even! You would ask Kuylen what is going on but he always seems busy- they ALL seem busy!

And here you are, listenting to him talk.

So. Which one of you guys is going to try and fill Xornon in on things?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

So, what the hell is all this about guys?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 11:54 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Wraith walks over the new Dark Jedi and tries to do his best to fill him in about the Mausoleum and such.

"Well, I suppose you know about Kuylen recruiting all of us, as you were recruited yourself. But, as for the Mausoleum and the Sith and Jedi and such...well, Kuylen has been looking for a Mausoleum that belonged to a powerful Sith Lord. We are trying to figure out where it is with that piece of junk," Wraith says, gesturing to the Astrolabe. He beings telling the legend of the Mausoleum.

"Thousand of years ago, whilst the Sith were at the height of their power, millennia before the final Sith War, Darth Bane, and Avalar, there was a powerful, mighty and feared Sith Lord named Darth Demnos. His Sith army- the Cult of Demnos- was one of the most dangerous threats the Galaxy ever faced.

One day, Demnos came to a world, and there he built his own final resting place, his tomb- his Mausoluem. And there Darth Demnos ended his own life, committing suicide. But such was his power with the Force, that when he ended his own life he became spiritually 'one' with the structure of the Mausoleum, and the Mausoleum, cloaked in the power of the Sith, faded from sight.

The Cult of Demnos endured, with the Mausoleum as their headquarters. And the story went that if anywhere there was a Sith novice without a Master, then that Sith could venture to the Mausoleum, and if he were truly interested in completing his training, then the Mausoleum would reveal itself to him, and he would enter and find the instruction he sought."

"I've heard that a million times by now..." Wraith says, rolling his eyes. "Not sure what the make of it. I personally think that either that Sith was crazy or he was assasinated rather than commited suicide. I'll never know for sure, I can tell you that."

"We've got some Jedi stalking us. Obviously they don't want us to find the Mausoleum," Wraith says, rolling his eyes again. "We're abandoning Dordellus because they now know about it's location, and they plan to stop us before we even leave. Not going to happen, methinks."

"Who wants to join me in obliterating the slaves before we leave here?" Wraith asks after explaining some of the stuff to

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:50 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

(btw, Ush, suit off! Wraith also wears some light armor from time to time, such as the Jedi in my sig. smile )

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:51 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(telling the other players....hmm..dunno. I'm thinking if to tell kuylen yet...i probably will.)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:27 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey. If Takuan tells you about the vision you guys can start to serioudly debate its meaning- or dismiss it as nonsense (don't think that it ALL means something useful- that would only be true if Takuan was a Master. Gundy's vision in the Light Side thread, on the other hand...)

Someone MAY want to tell Xornon about Avalar as well. Or he will wondere what the heck these stone tablets are.

"Leave the slaves to the Arthropods," says Kuylen. "I would rather we focussed on important things. And by all means, load up your ships with as many weapons as you think is safe."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 02:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

takuan informs kuylen with the vision, first

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:49 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kuylen stops you halfway through.

"Random thoughts and views of the past and possible futures," he says. "You are seeing a million things that could be in different circumstances, which makes things no different as to how they were before you saw all that. If you could focus it would be different but you cannot. Pay attention to your Manifest Destiny, Takuan. That is what I do. And it led me both to Avalar and to here."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 10:35 PM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Wraith turns to Xornon again.

"These stone tablets are products of a Sith library on a once mythical planet called Avalar. A faction of Sith planned to make a library and school that stored the teachings of the Sith and could rival the Jedi Temple. Darth Bane's faction of Sith obliterated the Sith fortress, but left the sacred tablets alone. Kuylen and some of the older guys grabbed these awhile ago...before my time. Galder, Chion, and Kuylen are the only people who'd remember that of the people present. They were there."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:06 AM
Dexx
wingless

(manifest destiny? confused )

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A-ha!

"Every being has a destiny, Takuan, that he can chose or reject. Give yourself to the power of the Dark Side, and it will SHOW you how you can achieve power... it is within the grasp of each of us. That is how the Sith made their power, and how we will make ours. I have seen my Manifest Destiny, and its path has taken me through Avalar, and will take me to the Mausoluem and beyond. It is Manifest Destiny that led you all to me. And through it the Force will give us ALL."

Manifest Destiny- a term orignally coined by the US press after the Revolutiuonary war justifying the extermination of the Native Americans on the grounds that it was the emerging destiny of the new American nation to rule that land, displacing any right the Natives had to keep it- is a twisted Dark Side version of a Force Adepts natural ability to sense future possibility. A Dark Sider- if he puts his mind to it- can be very good at seeing the future and his sheer selfishness means that the Force can show him very specific things- like how to achieve what you want. It is with Manifest Destiny that Kuylen has devised his plan- and likewise how Palpatine foresaw all he needed to do to destroy the Republic.

And if any of you guys ever want to come up with your own plans... it is something you might want to think about too... after all , you guys are going to have to be big boys one day!

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 1st, 2003 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

True, true...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Of course, like all future prediction, Manifest Destiny only shows possiblities. You have to make it come true.

You guys are starting to ship out then. Over the following hours, suppliea and weapons and personal belongings are being loaded onto the stolen freighter.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(I don't suppose Kuylen would mind if I rigged some bombs around the area before we left? Suppose my room was full of self-automated guns and the Jedi walked in... evil face )

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:36 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Bombs might warn the Jedi that it is a trap," says Kuylen. "MY plan is to fatally sabotage the sonic vibrator system. If the Jedi come, they should be deep in here when the arthropods attack. Without the vibrators to protect them the Jedi will die."

BtVS

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Sounds pretty nifty. I hate those damned bugs, but you've gotta love em when they devour your enemies."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 09:47 PM
XornonJay

Some of you already know b/c I posted this in Rex's forum, but my my character has got to die. An unexpected family issue has come up, so I don't know when I'll be on. Sry if this screws something up.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:26 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He doesn;t have to die, we'll just move on regardless.

"What are you planning to take from the armoury?" asks Kuylen to you, Galder.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"As much as I can grab," Galder says. "Mainly the spare lightsabers, the large knives, the rocket launchers, the plasmathrowers, the shield guns, and the ballistic weapons. I'll stick them into my ship's cargo hold, take a few with me, and then send my ship to Hoth. Anything else you suggest I take?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:53 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We're taking the lightsabres with us," says Kuylen. "Just in case." He thinks for a moment. "Come with me," he says, heading to the droid testing room.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:56 AM