KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- DARK SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- DARK SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Galder shrugs, and follows him. "Alright, the extra lightsabers sound like a good idea. Have everyone fight with two?" Galder winks, continues walking behind Kuylen.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"No" says Kuylen, rather forcefully.

In the droid testing room- and the attendant armoury- he lookms at the weapons.

"You are interested in the ballistic guns?" he says.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:42 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes, indeed. I had an idea for using them against the Jedi actually. Cortosis bullets. Since they'll go through the blade of a lightsaber rather than be destroyed or deflected, it'll send the Jedi running. But why do you want to know?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

"I'm gonna go meditate in the Fear Room..." Wraith announces uneasily, and walks in that direction. He stops at the door, sighs, and enters the room.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:58 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The fear room is a small, simple room with a darkened glass barrier halfway across it obscuring your view of what is beyond. In front of the glass barrier is a pedestal with a small red button on.

-

Whoa! NO cortosis in my game! Sabre resistant material- nah-uh! Sabres go through ANYTHING, - super dense material might take more effort but nothing physical goes through a sabre blade!

Kuylen hands you a machine pistol with folding stock from the wall and acitvates a droid.

"Shoot it," he says, taking a gun from the wall himself.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Rah readies himself by checking his sabres well serviced and that his blaster is charged.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:06 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Got it..." says Saar.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:30 PM
Dexx
wingless

(hmm..slug throwers should be about the time of ep II. those are balistic weapons)
Takuan takes a spare saber with him, just in case...but he won't carry it with him. just stash it somewhere on the ship.
(do you have anything weaker than the thermal detonators? something that resembles more of a normal grenade (like in jko) than a pocket nuke)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:51 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, Kuylen has loads of grenades.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Ah damn...qualified with Wizards, but not with Ush... *snaps fingers disappointedly*)

Galder aims casually. "You and I both know that it is just going to be pumped full of lead, Kuylen," Galder says. He pulls the trigger.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The bullets thud into the metal robot, sending it staggering back but doing little physical damage.

"What do you want to use a weapon like that for?" Kuylen asks.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Erm..." Galder says. "Dunno really...less risk of them being deflected back? Exploding bullets, maybe?" Grr...he only brought me here to humiliate me...he's good at that... Galder thinks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Funny you should mention that," says Kuylen. He turns and fires the weapon he brought down at the droid.

The droid explodes. Each shot shatters it into tiny pieces with explosive force. The noise is entirely deafening. As Kuylen keeps firing, the bullets blow large chunks out of the wall opposite. The clip is spent.

"Bastic warheads," says Kuylen, passing you the gun. "Watch the recoil."

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Holy shit..." Galder says, watching as the wall crumbles against the bullets. He takes the gun, and activates another droid. He blows it away.

"Damn good weaponry you've got, Kuylen. Damn good. I think I'll take a few thousand of these," Galder says, grinning. "Load them into an Uzi or two."

"Will they explode upon impact with a lightsaber blade?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"The weapon need to be adapted and there are not many clips, so be careful.

Yes. They are unlikely to hurt a Jedi but they should surprise one."

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:50 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"It might send them running anyway. And I could borrow some of your adapted guns, I suppose. An assualt rifle or something...maybe a sniper..."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I only had them adapted to more portable weapons like the one you are now carrying," says Kuylen.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Damn..." Galder says. "Oh well. At least I have these bastic warheads at all."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 11:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You should be grateful, they are quite rare. I don't know anywhere outside of Tasker's Crown that makes them, and there they are only a curiosity."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 3rd, 2003 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 12:02 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Ah, I wish I was born in Tasker's Crown like you were. You Charnelian humans are quite the warriors!" Galder says.

"Hate to think of you contributing those skills to the Jedi. You were young, you didn't now any better," Galder says with a chuckle. "So, where exactly and when did you fall to the Dark-Side? All I know is that you disappeared on a mission for those infidels and reappeared a Dark Jedi leader."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 01:40 AM