KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » OMG I am a JEDI MASTER!!!

OMG I am a JEDI MASTER!!!
Started by: phinney6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phinney6
consiglieri

OMG I am a JEDI MASTER!!!

I didn't even know it and I want to thank all of you for talking to me. And Edna YOU BETTER end up with USH,

Texas, member what I said and you will be victorius.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 03:46 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Woo-hoo! Nice one, Phinney. As for Edna, well... Dathomir girls, eh? We'll see what happens.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 03:48 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Thanks Ush, can I have a different name like, General, or warrior, give me something to use

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 03:54 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Protector, Bodyguard, Justicar, Chevalier...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 03:56 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Oh please, no one cares, I suggest that this topic be deleted immediately roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 03:58 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm pretty sure Phin cares...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 03:59 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

I like Justicar.

Your right I am beign arrogant delete this topic

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:04 AM
Tex
Yumsz

and I'm pretty sure he's the ONLY one stick out tongue .......(Just kidding Phinney6)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:04 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

OMG Phinney6 I was just kidding, I am truly happy for you, I know that when I reach Jedi Master status, I will post something in Every section of this board.....congratulations! smile

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey, Queeq and myself both posted topics celebrating our Masterhood, though mine was one long bout of thankyous.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:06 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

I LIKE BEING A MaSTER. it gives me power

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:07 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just to remind everyone...

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:08 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Thanks you thank you tank you,

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:10 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Knowing Phinney6 he will turn to the dark side and abuse his power sad ....For the safety of the board, I feel that he be demoted to Jedi Padawan immediately!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:10 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Tell him Ush how loyal I have been with you and how Loyal I am to the Bar as the sworn protector of Edna and Queeq. I am A jedi

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not my responsbility, sorry.

And the mighty Raz is on hols...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:13 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Texas,

Do you want to become my Padawan Learner to reach master hood

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, THAT'S going to make him feel better...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:18 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

That is the reason he is mad at me because I WORKED to become a master, I am sorry Texas

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:22 AM
Tex
Yumsz

mad mad mad mad mad THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, HOW DARE YOU PHINNEY6, No, I dont want to become your learner, I'm sure my little witchy cutie pie would teach me everything I need to know! Phinney6 I hope you enjoy your Jedi Master status, because it's not going to last long evil face

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 04:22 AM