KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Who here liked House of 1000 corpses?

Who here liked House of 1000 corpses?
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Who here liked House of 1000 corpses?

not me.

It was kind of boring............very predictable........and "borrowed" a big chunk of it's story from TCM............

okay to watch if you're bored as hell and nothing's on but to just say, "hey.......I'm in the mood to watch House of 1000 Corpses".....I think not.

Rob should stick with the music and leave the film work to the professionals.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:41 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i loved it, it was a great throwback to teh old 70's exploitation movies, which is exactly what he wanted it to be. i didnt think it was boring whatsoever, i thoguht it was supremely entertaining and it was fun to try and spot all the little borrowed ideas. plus i thought it had some really good characters (tiny was so awesome looking, shoulda focused more on him). I also think rob zombie did an excelent job at directing, had some very good camera work and angle that i had never seen done before. One of the best horror movies in recent memory because it had something very few horror movies do have, and thats heart.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

not i, said the baboon

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:46 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i luced it also very good movie the begining was the best fu*ck ur mama fu*ck ya sista FUC*K YA GRANMA bt most of all FU*CK U BRILLANT MOVIE GORE GREAT GORE JUST CRAZY SHIT I NEVER SEEN BEFORE FREAKED ME OUT AND ROB SOMBIE KICKS MAJOR ASS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:45 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

the movie was great... as bf said throwback to the old 70's exploitation movies.. something new to watch... rob did a great job on this movie.. just wait for 2nd.. he be back!! cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:36 AM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I loved it. Basically I agree with what Backfire said...

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:32 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thing_1
Freak

That movie was awesome!It's one of the best one's I've seen lately!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:15 AM
Thing_1 is currently offline Click here to Send Thing_1 a Private Message Find more posts by Thing_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

It was OK, it was a cliche.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:24 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

no one agreed with what i sad sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:24 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman Jigen

I agree with Backfire, It is a good movie throwback nice and Gory. Capt. Spalding is an awesome character kind of wish he had a bigger part but that might take away from it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:25 AM
Hitman Jigen is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman Jigen a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman Jigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote