KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Who actully

Who actully
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Who actully

comes onto the net and post shit on this site with out listing to music i mean how boring would that be just listing to typing the whole time i always got som form of music in moslty soft shit there cause it is realxing i listen to the hard shit in bed before i sleep dont ask me y

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:49 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

I watch TV while on KMC, but thats because I dont have any of my songs on my comp anymore *sniff*

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:50 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i listen to rap/classical music while im on KMC.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

i do... b4 bed aswell... music and me are always together.. better then yelling 24/7

*yells at parents to shut up*

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:05 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i am always with music also killer i never take my head phones off i am alays got em in and i sleep a majority of the night with them in and then take em out when i wak up but music is a big part of my life

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:10 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

lol... same here

but i've relized not to sleep with the headphones that go directly into your ear when sleeping... i woke up and took them out and the inside of my ears hurt like hell

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:13 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

im usually watching tv.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I listen to music.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 04:50 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

tv suxs!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 07:51 PM
DeNiro

i have the ones that go into ur ears cause those r the only ones u can wear were u can sleep on the side of ur head

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 08:21 PM