KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Street fighter

Street fighter
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Street fighter

Aouther:No this is not the one that has Ryu.I created my own version. big grin

The air was still. I could feel the presence of a new fighter.

I heard the fighter coming in from behind. He moved forward on step and tried to kick me, I was to fast for him, I had jumped out of the way before he could even see me. This fight began when someone had started a bet that I could not beat the toughest bully on the ground's.(The school) I had practiced fighting so it is a pretty easy fight so far.At least I thought. It was late afternoon and I was tired. I had stayed up the night before studying for a test I had to re-take.Of course I missed a couple of questoins. Well after a test someone challenged me to a bet. I took the challenge and,well, here I am taking the challenge. Well, my dad had called me a street fighter and said I was as tough as the cartoon charcter named Ryu. I took that sentence and now I am using it to keep me going. I lunged at the man with my fist and punched him in the gut, I had distracted him with that blow and made another hard blow with my knee. He fell back and gave up. I had remained victorias like always. "I whant a challenge man!" I said
To be continued.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:07 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

(Continued)

After the fight I had walked to my moms bakery. The smell of fresh honey bread filled the air as I enterd the store. My mom was the best at making honey bread. Today's bakery special was cinnamen rolls. Some reason when I ate her cinnomen roles I would feel relaxed and all the sores I had from fights did not matter anymore to me. Today I whent behind the counter and up the stairs to my moms apartment. When I entered I saw a note on the table.The note said:
I have gone to the store to get milk.
dinner is in the oven just turn on the
oven.

I waited for mom to come home. While waiting I locked the front door and left the backdoor open for mom. I had practiced punching for a hour when I heard someone knock on the front door. It was Maria. Maria was a old lady who always came late to buy bread. I did not mind giving her bread. Infact I let her into the store. Maria was homeless yet we gave her free food. She would repay us by giving us fish her husband had hooked. Maria ate her bread and drank her tea fast. I saw her family outside so I brought them in to. It had been raining and so the two younger children were shivering, I had dried them of with towels and fed them to. I alloud them to sleep in my bedroom since it was worm in there and since I had a big bed for them. The old women chatted a little then I helped her up the stairs and into my room and put her on my moms bed and coverd her.(Moms bed in the same room) When my mom retuned I told her that Maria is here. My mom whent up stairs and told Maria that she could stay with us. Maria was happy at that and she ate and slept with us.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:13 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote