KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Four-figure barrier has fallen...

Four-figure barrier has fallen...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Four-figure barrier has fallen...

Well, I have over a thousand posts here... I'm not sure if I should stay quiet about that...

In any case, what more is there for me to conquer? I can only think of one thing left to do. Wait for a vacancy in the Council, see someone else get it, throw a strop and leave,

That's how it works, isn't it?

Seriously, though, I'd like to thank you all again for being marvellous people who have helped me greatly... special mentions to dear Edna again, of course...

From here on in, the rumours can only get fatser and better, Great times ahead!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I love you all...

Now you know I appreciate you all... you weren't SERIOUS about my photo, were you? Come on now...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2001 10:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

100% Serious.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2001 10:05 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, you are all too lovely...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2001 10:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I was serious too, Ush. I'd go after you in a sec !!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2001 10:31 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That's it! Ush, outside now!!!

(we're not gonna fight, I'm just trying to look macho in front of Gundy! laughing out loud )

Old Post Apr 27th, 2001 10:41 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok!

(Starts striking manly poses)

Hey! This place just got timed to GMT/BST! Lovely!

But you are all still TOO kind...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:45 AM
Ratcat

YA know, I looked at the times a little early but didn't click.

Yarboo Sucks to you Yankies!!! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 04:15 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You switched loyalites fast there...

Again, everyone, thank you, thank you...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 04:20 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

You know this shows only one thing dont you! That you have way too much time on your hands! I really must find you a new hobby! Leave it with me! I will have you busy in no time! Trust me it will be good for you!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 07:06 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Life just gets better and better!

BtVS

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:06 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

You see now youre getting it!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:39 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Assuming you weren't just making that up, of course...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:41 PM
Ratcat

Yeah Ush, I know. But being as the chances of me ever actually really getting to live for any period of time Stateside are slim, I guess I need to keep loyal to the home team!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, I see...

Still waiting for big Edna thing...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:46 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

What big Edna thing?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You thought that was a weight comment, didn't you?

The big thing that will have me less bored in no time, yeah?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:54 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

No I didnt actually! Give me alittle time! Finding someone a life can take a while!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 03:58 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I think I must have been born confused as I know for a fact I have spent a very large proportion of my life that way! I look forward to the day when i have universal understanding! A girl can dream!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 05:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She certainly can. And lo! Your waiting is over, for I will help to ease your confusion...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 05:19 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I cant see that happening somehow since at the moment you eem to be the source of my confusion!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2001 05:42 PM