KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jade Ann Davis 7lb 4oz

Jade Ann Davis 7lb 4oz
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Jade Ann Davis 7lb 4oz

OK, proud parent alert!!!

15th June 2001, 23:15 BST

Jade Ann Davis entered the world.

Both mummy and baby are doing well and I'm going to get some sleep.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 05:43 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yowsa! Congrats, buddy!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 05:48 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Thanks dude, I'm a happy chappy, that's for sure.

Need sleep badly now... big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 05:53 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh isn't she just adorable? You must be so over the moon! Congrats! She's gonna be a heartbreaker, I can foresee it!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 06:21 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkFollowerOfTheSith

Um whats wrong w/ ur wife's hand?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 08:19 AM
DarkFollowerOfTheSith is currently offline Click here to Send DarkFollowerOfTheSith a Private Message Find more posts by DarkFollowerOfTheSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Awww...she's so tiny..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 08:48 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Babies are always so perfect and adorable. Jade Ann is perfect and adorable. She's a sweetheart. smile rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 11:21 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

congrats on the Daughter RC, now you have to set up rules for her dating game big grin Nice name, we agreed on Live`s name 2 weeks after she was born guess some make up their minds a lot daster than us.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 11:34 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well we knew she was girl months ago and Mandy had final say on her name.

We made a deal about 7 years ago, over the toss of a coin of all things. I won the toss and which meant that I would name our first child and she would name our second.

Thanks for the messages of support guys, I'll pass them all on to Mandy and Jade when I get to the hospital. smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 01:01 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

Mark, it looks like that's where they put an IV needle in, and tried on the other spots. The last time I was in the hospital in February, they made my hand a pin cushion, as my blood vessels kept collapsing, closing, or rolling over, forcing the needle out. By the time I left, 36 hours later, my hand and forearm looked like a junky. The red spots are where they taped the needle, then pulled the tape off. My hand and arm looked raw for almost a week after I got home.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 08:41 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Congratulations RC (and Mandy OC)!! big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 09:35 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Thanks all. Mummy and Baby are now at home. Probably be a tad busy with them over the coming days. smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2001 02:33 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Nice one RC, you da man.

Kinda makes my drinking weekend thread seem shallow and self absorbed. Damn I outta grow up. Boo hoo.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2001 04:02 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Happy Father's Day to our newest daddy, RC; take care of your precious family. smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 02:50 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS, RC !!!!!!!! cool

What a beautiful little girl ! Ben is just gonna love having a baby sister ! Love and hugs to all !!!!!!! cool cool

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 04:29 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Thanks Hon.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 03:13 PM
queeq
Chaos

WOW!!!!!! A baby girl.... great work RC, Well done. A girl... I am so jealous. wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 07:35 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

well, queeq, get to work. Mother's Day comes 9 months after Father's Day. evil face

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 07:36 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Good idea, keo. queeq needs a trio. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 10:47 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Is that an invitation?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 11:30 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote