KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jade Ann Davis 7lb 4oz

Jade Ann Davis 7lb 4oz
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keokiswahine
Confusion

Can I ask, is she bottle feeding or nursing? If she's nursing, hope she doesn't push on losing weight too soon. She and baby need all the nourishment available. big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 11:26 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

My thinking exactly. When she's breastfeeding, it's better to wait a little bit with lossing weight and doing lots of exercise.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 12:31 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK;

1. Losing weight does not equal starvation.
2. Exercise is VERY important to ensure a healthy return.
3. It's more important to eat a healthy diet, this ensures that both mother AND baby recieve the nourishment they need.

Anyway, I never said anything about Mandy losing weight, in fact I said she didn't put on any weight.

And as for exercise, there are a wide veriety of exercises designed to help the body re-adjust back to it's previous shape. By this I mean the womb area which has been stretched enormously during pregnancy.

In the UK new mothers are given sheets of appropriate exercises to aid this process as it has been found that women who fail to do this end up with jutting out tummies where the muscles never recover.

This can also cause problems in later births and the muscles can't contract properly to aid the pushing process, this has been found predominatly in women on their third pregnancy.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 07:32 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well something that takes nine months to stretch out isn't gonna go back in two weeks that's for sure. cool

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 07:59 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

*wildly speculates*

RC, does that mean another son/daughter is in the offing in about 1-2 years? big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 08:00 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I think he's done now. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2001 08:09 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

NO, it just means that my wife liked being in good shape and wants to stay that way. Can't say I'm gonna disagree now, can I? wink big grin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 02:40 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

We just don't want her to feel under any pressure, even from a glance from you, that she should be sacrificing her health to stay thin. Just keeping up with an infant and a toddler is plenty of exercise and go-power. big grin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:50 AM
Ratcat

And if any of you are dumb enough to believe I would be dumb enough to do that then that's dumb.....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 05:55 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

then hopefully you're the cuddly bear type.... big grin wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 09:06 PM
Ratcat

I'm just the type that want the best for mummy and child. big grin

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:39 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

RC, you're not a cuddly bear? big grin wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2001 10:42 PM
Ratcat

Dunno, never taken an opinion poll on the subject. big grin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 12:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

How much hair do you have?

*takes out Beardi application form*

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 02:37 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Definately NO BEARD!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 05:13 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

Queeq, remember, RC shaved himself, or somebody shaved him, or duct taped him, or something. Anyway, he is sans hair right now, so what does that make him? confused confused eek!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 07:32 AM
Ratcat

Dontcha just hate a woman with a good memory.....

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 11:42 AM
queeq
Chaos

That makes him officially evil then.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 05:06 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

an evil chihuahua?? an evil Taco Bell spokesdog? confused eek! evil face laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 09:49 PM
Ratcat

Whatr kind of insane convolution are you two babbling about?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2001 11:56 PM