KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Metacortex

Metacortex
Started by: JediHDM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Real
I have more tech than you

the extent that this game went to was amazing, and if only some of us had figured out this "game" before instead of thinking it was matrix would have led us to some probably really creepy experiences, (1000+ phone calls on halloween) i wish i had actually known thats what it was about.
anyway, i think that it was great that as matrix lovers we got involved in sumthin other than matrix, however, i think its obvious whoever created the game had a LOT of matrix influence (hence the matrix symbols everywhere)
Thanx to whoever did this!

(P.S.>deeper level of control)
easily had sumthin to do w/matrix and/or online.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:11 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginerninja

...And of course all the refernces to the matrix being the name of the company in the film was metacortex/chs and thomas anderson etc.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:15 PM
Ginerninja is currently offline Click here to Send Ginerninja a Private Message Find more posts by Ginerninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

It's not over yet

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:28 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginerninja

What makes you think that?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:32 PM
Ginerninja is currently offline Click here to Send Ginerninja a Private Message Find more posts by Ginerninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

well what do you think=====> betatesting

we'll have to find out all about that first before we can jump to conclusions

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:55 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the 'betatesting' is only a look at the BTS of the ARG...you can see the people who worked on it, the picture of James Avery that was corrupted (before corruption) and the layout of something, im not quite sure what it is, but it looks to be in Greek, so i'm guessing it was for the "resort"...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:30 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

I know but the metacortex conspiracy is not totally over then is it?
We will have to find out everything till the last bit and that includes betatesting...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:42 AM
furryman
honky

huh clavis?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:35 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

ok ive just read 23pages!!

is this the matrix or not (by this i mean commissioned by warner bros/wachowskis etc)

its definitely related to it.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:36 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

from what ive seen on the credits its a fan conspiracy made to keep us entertained! theyve recorded how many people signed up to this and that...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:38 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

"we experienced a minor breach in the outer wall of the complex" - zion reference

"the face of the world will be changed forever becasue of the work we are doing here" - manm makes machines, machines enslave man. whats that line in the animatrix about man being so pleased with his acheivements that end up going wrong.

"the AI blocks offenders for 72 hours" isnt that how long zion had to survive?

“However, all indications are that these anomalies have been completely eliminated from the core MetaVRX operating system.” -anomalies?!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 02:48 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

clavis> the betatesting is not really testing anything...i know, i went through the 'betatesting' site, i logged in, and it shows, basically, the credits. The game is over, the will be no betatesting in the literal sense.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 05:40 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

Dear Applicant,

You have been selected for our Betatesting program. We have set up a login account for you to access more info.

To receive your login info, please reply to [email protected]

You will then receive your login information.

Thank you!

The MetaCortex Betatest Team

Did anyone else get one of these in the mail? Because I heard alot of you signed up.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:35 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Bumpity bump bump bump... so... lets continue investigating, shall we? happy

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:57 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, let me say this once more...

METACORTEX is FINISHED...the ARG is over...there is nothing more to investigate. If you had signed up for betatesting, you would know that.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 01:17 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

but what about a deeper meaning? and why can't it come back?

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:40 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

I know im reaching for straws here, but something tells me it's not over yet... shifty

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 03:43 AM
furryman
honky

laughing out loud!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:07 AM
mook

so can someone say conclusively whether this is an official matrix related site or some sort of fan site or what?!

quotes from the site text:
"we experienced a minor breach in the outer wall of the complex" - zion reference

"the face of the world will be changed forever because of the work we are doing here" - Man makes machines, machines enslave man. whats that line in the animatrix about man being so pleased with his achievements that end up going wrong.

"the AI blocks offenders for 72 hours" isnt that how long zion had to survive?

“However, all indications are that these anomalies have been completely eliminated from the core MetaVRX operating system.” -anomalies?!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:48 AM
Real
I have more tech than you

i think it was still fan fiction, that they did it to answer stuff for themselves. kinda like, re-writing what they thought the matrix should have been (the elimination of the anomalies=no more ONE in the matrix) and stuff like that, sry, i dont think it was in any way sponsered by WB, but that they let it go so that fans could have some crazy weird fun.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:28 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote