KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME- Character Descriptions thread

USH'S GAME- Character Descriptions thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

USH'S GAME- Character Descriptions thread

This is the last in the 'series' of character descriptions thread. Now the last episode in the opening campaign is being played, this thread serves as the location for all character profiles for players, and alive and dead non-players that have featured in the entire storyline. Not only can you look up who all the other important people are here, if you see a name mentioned that you do not understand the relevance of, chances are you can find it in here for reference.

I shall be constructing this thread over the next half hour or so- players first, non-players after, a summary of the less important and dead last.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:40 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Master Kellan Gundark (Venerable Master)- played by Gundark

Gundark's Jedi Knighthood was transformed into that of the life of a Master when the council bestowed the title upon her just two years ago, however she has yet to take on a padawan, despite being 37 now. Born on Vataan, she was taken into the Jedi order when she was all of two years old, however her parents both died along with the rest of the unfortunate population when Vataan went super-nova when Gundark was 10. The loss was bitter, but Gundark knew the tragedy was purely fate; she reconciled her anger and grief though her training and came out much the wiser Jedi on the other end. The council relies much upon her cool, collected thinking and ability to control her fear, fear that would lead to anger, hate and suffering, and thus to the dark side as many times Master Yoda had told her. Gundark had lost track of how many field missions she had been sent on by the council, but accepted each assignment with the respect due the council, usually without question.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:42 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Galder Welptet (Corsair)- played by Captain Rex

Galder Welptet was born on the world of Hoth after a cruiser carrying his parents crash-landed on the surface. The cruiser sank through the ice and became lodged in the surface. His father was Ren Welptet, a renegade Jedi Knight who had been traveling further away from the Republic due to the fact that he had married a young girl, which risked his expulsion from the Jedi Order. His father built a small dwelling out of scrap metal from the crashed cruiser, which Galder later expanded. Eventually his parents were injured by a mysterious man with a red lightsaber, and killed by wampas snow monsters, which Galder was very vengeful upon, slaying any of them he saw with his father’s green-bladed lightsaber. Eventually Galder got tired of staying on the frigid ice world, though the experience had toughened him, and he cut through the ice to the cruiser’s cargo bay. He hotwired a starship and took off, leaving most of his things on Hoth, for he would use the dwelling as a place of solitude in the future.

He piloted the ship throughout the galaxy, and eventually was shot down by pirates who he had become an adversary to. He put the heavily damaged ship down on Tatooine, in the rocky Beggar’s Canyon to protect him from the sand storms. As he went hunting for womp rats to use as food, he came upon a Dark Jedi named Pazol Crikten, who had been wounded in a fight against a Jedi. Though he had known about his Force potential from his father, he had never really given any thought. Pazol helped him hone his skills in the Force and especially with a lightsaber blade. After a few years, Pazol finally asked about Galder’s past. Pazol admitted to being the man who had killed his parents, and was killed by Galder in a fit of rage. He was truly a Dark-Sider now. He stole Pazol’s lightsaber, and came to use his father’s and Pazol’s lightsabers simultaneously.

The next couple of years, Galder practiced his use of the Force on weaklings and killing without mercy. As a test for himself, he wiped out an entire village of Tusken Raiders. When he discovered that the owners of a moisture farm were grateful for this, he killed them as well, not wanting to look like the good guy. He lived in their home for awhile before going to Mos Eisley to hire a pilot to take him around. Galder stole the ship and dumped the body of the pilot into the vast shafts of Nar Shaddaa. The ship, a Star Viper which he entitled the Raging Reek, was now his, and he traveled the galaxy with it. He offered his skills as a body guard or mercenary everywhere, keeping on the run from the Jedi and keeping his lightsabers well hidden. Eventually Galder was hired by Kuylen, who in fact was testing him to see if he was fit to join him in his plans. Galder had an unusual self-appointed task to find out about Kuylen’s private business, for he never was told about it. A gang attacked Kuylen one day, and Galder was nearly overwhelmed by their numbers, but Kuylen pulled out his own lightsaber and fended them off skillfully. Kuylen asked Galder to come with him, and he has been following orders ever since.

Galder is tall and muscular, wearing black jumpsuits and a leather jacket most of the time. His hair is dark and kind of messy, but not tangled or frayed. His left arm had been chopped off by Master Marcus, and was replaced by a sleek metal one, which stores one of his lightsabers and a concealed blaster. Since the Raging Reek was confiscated by the Jedi, he now pilots a custom starfighter. He has many scars from being shot and blown up, a most notable one being on his right arm from the Jedi Lance Windu. He usually wields two lightsabers at once, his father’s destroyed by Lance Windu and replaced by a blue-bladed weapon of his own creation. He carries many guns, including a repeater, two droid blasters, and a projectile sniper rifle loaded with cortosis rifle. He can be very blunt and stubborn, but he can be wise in his own way.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:43 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Lance Windu (Swordsman)- played by Lance Windu

Lance was born to the sister of powerful Jedi Master Mace Windu. His father was of noble descent on the planet Dantooine. Lance was born on Coruscant like most of his family. At the ripe young age of 2 he was chosen by his uncle to join the Jedi Order. He studied under Master Jeqaur Rar, a Twi'lek male.

Halfway through his training he got word that his father was murdered. Lance then left the Jedi Order to extract revenge on his father's death, but he was tracked down a few months later by his master. He was told that revenge and anger would eventually lead to the Dark Side. He was told many stories of fallen and dark Jedi. He didn't want to become one of them. He started back on track to the light and re-joined the order of the knights.

When he finally stoped growing he stood a tall 1.9 meters tall. He has fairly dark skin with large brown eyes that cut straight through you. His dark hair is cut short so as to not get in the way when training with weapons.

He was a youthful energetic young man who always did what he was told. He then began training with a lightsabre. He showed exceptinal skill with weilding his weapon. Like his famous uncle he became a swordsman. He would train nearly night and day in between lesson's from his master.

His 'sabre is a light blue. The hilt of it is made from a light weight material. He even marked his name into it so whenever he had to strike someone down they would know the name of the man that had to defend and honor himself. He wouldn't kill unless he had to, which wasn't many times.

At the age of 22 he and his master were sent on a mission to Hoth. During their time there his master was encountered by a Dark Jedi. The duel between the two of them lasted for about an hour, but in the end Master Jequar lost. Lance then retreated back to the Jedi Temple and told the story to the council. They assigned him to become a Jedi Knight since he was nearly down with his training anways. Just a few days later he was sent on another mission. One with some other Jedi. This is where he is now.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Takuan Soho (Orphan)- played by Dexx

Takuan Soho - dark sided
Name: Takuan Soho
Species: Human
Homeworld: Corellia
Saber: single bladed, green
Items: Ligh ampliffying goggles, binoculars, medi-pack
Weapons: thermal detonators
Ship: -
Droid: -

After having some problems on his homeworld, Takuan found some employers on the outer rim. Certain job events lead him to meet kuylen who takes him unde his command.
Nasty personality, quiet, doesn't like company very much. Great potential in force abbilities and saber dueling.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:46 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Xeth Tam (Freelancer)- played by Bespin Bart

Xeth Tam is a Geonasian from the rocky, desert-like, weapon-making planet of Geonasis. Xeth was discovered to have Jedi potential by Master Numok Geth, a Zabrak Jedi Master, who had investigated the loss of weapon shipments. Master Numok took Xeth with him to Coruscant. Master Yoda gave the approval for training and that Master Numok would be his teacher.

After years of rigorous training, Xeth began accompanying Master Numok as a Padawan learner. Xeth greatly respected his master, for he was a Solitaire, and taught Xeth to be mindful of the living Force. Master Numok was assigned to many adventurous missions. This gave Xeth a like for adventure.

Xeth returned to Geonasis in a Jedi Starfighter. Poggle the Lesser had the Jedi Starfighter destroyed. Xeth then began to notice how corrupt the Geonasians had become. Xeth took a Sonic blaster and a set of armor and fled from the planet in a Geonasian starfighter, which he entitled the Nexu's Grin after the creature that the Geonasians put into the bloody arena fights. The Nexu's Grin also became a signature move of his, slashing and twirling his yellow lightsaber at the same time.

On his travels he used many things. On Tatooine he picked up a BlasTech DL-44 blaster pistol and a Gaderffii. When he made a memorial to his deceased master on Hoth, he found some discarded items in a hut, such as a glow rod, med pac, stun cuffs, and electrobinoculars. On Coruscant he bought an AstroMech droid, R3-U9, which helped him upgrade his fighter a little and repair his possessions.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:47 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bion 'Wraith' Velcrose (Executor)- played by Genral Zink

name: Bion "Wraith" Velcrose
saber: 5; black, red, dark purple, yellow, & orange
weapons: blaster pistol, sniper rifle
ship: modified THX light freighter; heavily modified 1138 Void podracer

Bion was born on the world of Tejere. It was a planet of illegal gaming, from gladiatorial fights to "modified" podracing. His father, in need of money and having great dislike for his son, entered Bion in the gladiator arena. He won, and his father became a rich man. Bion gained a fearsome suit of armor. Then he moved into podracing, and came away victor of many Tejere Bloodshed Tournaments. His father gained more wealth, while Bion got to own his 1138 Void podracer, which he tinkered with a lot.

A Dark Jedi began doing business with Bion's father. The Dark Jedi told Bion he was Force sensitive. He was excited by this news. A few weeks later, his father finally revealed how much he hated his son, regardless of how much wealth he had gained from him. Bion killed his father by using the Force to choke him, a trick the Dark Jedi had taught him.

Bion began learning to use the Force from the Dark Jedi. He built his own lightsaber, with a black blade. He ended up killing his Master later. He left Tejere and roamed the galaxy with his dead father's wealth and his podracer in a THX freighter that he stole from his father's business. He finally found another Dark Jedi who taught him more in the Force, and then killed him. He did this with two more Dark Jedi, until he was very powerful. He also took up bounty hunting.

He then met Kuylen on a marshy world, hunting for him while taking up a bounty from a man named Cantor, another Marauder. He could not take down Kuylen or his followers, and instead joined him.

Bion, or "Wraith" as he's called by the others, has tan skin, black hair, and many scars from his time as a gladiator. He wears thick and spiny armor (a lot like Sauron's). He has 4 lightsabers from his past teachers and his own. While he only uses one at a time, he can sometimes fight with two sabers, though not as good at Galder.

His template is Executor, and he not only does things, he kills things.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Master Marcus (Retired Champion)- played by Fire

about 6 ft. I am a human born on the planet of Calamari he was spotted early by the council. when my training was completed I always remained loyal to the council and tried to act out my missions with as much honour as possible. Honour and loyalty are the things that keep the jedi and the republic in order according to me. I am a man of few words and maybe even fewer deeds but that does not make the deeds less powerful, tho my force abilities aren't the greatest there are I try to find a good balance between martial powers and force powers. it tends to lean to the martial powers tho. when I was older I learned that my parents were part of a special task unit that operated on Calamari to steal as much of value as they could and sell it to help other ppl in the galaxy. Tho I respect my parents and all life this is still a fact that I rather not had found out.

-------
now the more useful stuff

Ht: 6 ft.
Wt: 140 Lbs.
Lightsabre: Green
I do not use other weapons then a lightsabre
I do not use droids or ships (unless for transport)
most of the time I carry as lil' equipment as possible (about the only thing that I disagree on with the council) I only carry what jedi normaly have with them

Personality

Likes: peace, quiteness, order, corellian water, nature, the force, celibacy and talkin' to very wise ppl like yoda and other ppl from the jedi-council

Dislikes: chaos, alcohol, sex and ppl who talk too much

favorit colour: Green

favorit food: bread

favorit drink: corellian water

Physical

Brown eyes
Red hair
weares jedi robes, tho a red scarve is tied around my right arm

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dak Kaliero (Corsair)- played by General Kaliero

Species: Arnian
Height: 5" 11 1/2'
Weight: 168 lbs.
Homeworld: Arnia
Eyes: black, orange iris and slit pupils
Lightsaber: white (2)
Alignment: Dark (Marauder)
Ship: Black Dawn, modified Z-25 Arnian Defense Force Glacier Glider
Droid: X-52495, an intelligent ASP
Other Equipment: gauntlet saber holders, Kerrobarr Tech repeater rifle, Bacta packs

Physical Description:
Strong and fast, I am an Arnian. Reptilian, with navy blue scales, short, sharp claws, and a powerful tail ending in a spike, I have a rather intimidating appearance. Which is just as well, because I like to intimidate others.
History:
I always had the potential to be a great Jedi, but the Dark Side found me first. A band of roving Dark Jedi came across me in their smuggling enterprises, and recognized my negligent Force ability. Taking me from my home and training me, they taught me the ways of the Dark Side, showing me true power. Power which betrayed them, for when I sensed my training was complete, I used the very techniques they taught me and killed them all.
Discovering at that time that one saber was too weak for me, I searched through the lightsaber crystals they were smuggling and found two white ones, with which I built two new sabers.
Not seeing any life ahead on this path, I turned to bounty hunting.
This worked out well, as my heightened animal senses gave me an edge over droid and human hunters, along with excellent saber skills and good ranged accuracy. It worked out well enough that it's still my job...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:51 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kosta (Freelancer)- played by Celsius

Name: Kosta
Height: 6 foot 2
Weight: 85 kilos
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Grey
Saber color: Yellow (two, only uses two in severe situations)
Misc items: comlink, blaster, canteen.
Clothed on black jedi garments, also wears a cape.
big built, but at the same time gracefull, always loyal to his friends, has a bit of an attitude, and a short temper when it comes to wrongdoers.
born on Coruscant, became aprentice of a Jedi Master called Jith Orben.
After becoming a knight, decided that the council had to much authoruty over him. he left the order at age 23.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:52 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Toolok Rah (Brigand)- played by Baylin

Name: Toolok Rah
Species: Unknown humanoid
Homeworld: Nubia
Height: 2m
Weight: 92Kg
Eyes: Purple with no discernable pupils
Skin: Green with blue stripes
Ears: Pointy - very acute hearing
Hair: Black usually tied back
Physical Description: Strong, fast and very agile
History:
Found as a child in the wreckage of a star ship of unknown origin on the planet Rishi by a small band of Corellian smugglers and adopted/kept as a pet. My species (who ever they are) have 3 sets of vocal cords and can sing in quite a unique and amazing way. It was found that when I sing bizarre things would happen depending on my mood. This was picked up by a dark jedi who took me away from the smugglers and taught me how to use the emotions from my music to use the force, which ultimately has led me down the dark path.
I use a purple, duel bladed light sabre. I decided that I just had to get myself one after seeing my master cut down by a jedi using one. Following the death of my mentor I turned to mercenary work and bounty hunting.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:54 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Roan Trilanger (Adventurer)- played by tptmanno1

Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 165 lbs
Homeworld: Correlia
Eyes: light brown
Lightsaber: basic green single sided
Alignment: light
Background: Roan is a Corellian born Jedi, who wields a single green lightsaber. His father was a CorSec officer who briefly worked with Rostec Horn. It was Nejaa Halcyon who first discovered Roan and brought him to the Jedi Temple. Roan can be a light-hearted individual but if something goes wrong or upsets him he can become deathly serious very quickly.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 28th, 2003 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Xornon Jay (Fallen)- played by XornonJay

Height: 6'2
Weight: 210
HomeWorld: Coruscant
Hair&Eyes: Steel blue eyes, blonde, shoulder length hair, pulled into a pony tail most of the time (gets in the way of the fight)
Sabers: (2) One red, with three sharpened spikes on the blade end; one green, Qui Gon Jin style
Alignment: Fallen
Other Weapons: BlasTech DL-18 aka: Mos Eisley Special" in a shoulder holster, and a DL-44 heavy blaster (made famous by Han Solo) on my hip.
Backgroud/Apperance:
As a child, I was trained in the Temple, and was thought to be one of the top students. I was everything that a Jedi Master would want. As a student, I would take frequent visits to the lower levels and drink (and hence the tolerance to alcohol). I loved going to the sub levels, and partisapating in any of the fighting or excitment going on. I loved the thrill. One day, on a random visit to the lower levels, i got into a fight (enter the scar). When the teachers found out about my visits, needless to say, I was screwed. They kicked me out of the Temple just before the next Knight was suppose to come to the Temple. Filled with anger at my loss, and unfair judgement, I slowly turned to the dark side.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 29th, 2003 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sky Ninabu (Adventurer)- played by silversaber

Homeworld: Naboo
Physical Description:
Very pretty and well formed. Her long blonde hair cut down to her fhigh and is always in a high ponytail. Small, thin golden loops for earrings go all the way to the top of her ear. Clear blue eyes. She wears a tight white shirt, with brown pants and black boots. She usually rolls the shirt up a bit as the show her bellybutton. Her saber is silver, ((like my name)) and one sided, though she somehow ends up with two sabers sometimes.
History: She lived on Naboo for a while before she was regonized for having Jedi capability's. She is an Adventurer herself. But she takes more pride in her Lightsaber close combat skills than her knowledge of the galawy. This is because her saber capability is that like a Swordsmen and she knows less than she would enjoy of the Galaxy. She is on the lightside

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:58 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Player Archive

Here follows a description of lapsed or retired players. They have had effects on the plot and may return in future (even for this story, if fast enough...)

Quam Ak-toh (Fallen)- played by queeq

Was born on a smuggler's transport where he was raised the first 6 six of his life, until the ship that carried him crashed on Garban. The rest of his youth he spent with the Jenet tribe until a Jedi landed there and noticed the his Force capabilities. After being initiated to the Force, he was deemed too old. Ever since he walks the Dark Path... out to have his revenge

Quam never got on well with Kuylen and split from him some while back

-

Edna (Orphan)- played by Edna Witch

Born as the illegitimate child of a promiscuous slave in the Meridian sector, Edna quickly began to feel alone and unloved by her harsh mother.

At a very early age, her insatiable curiosity and apparent awareness of her surroundings caught the eye of Yarric Dorsa, the Anzanti Mercenary who owned her and her mother. He had apparently seen talents that Edna herself was not aware she had.

She quickly became the most useful tool at his disposal. Her spy skills togther with her irresistable child-like chram made her ideal for covert operations. But Edna was intelligent and had soon realised that she was capable of so much more and that if she wanted, she could easily destroy Yarric and all that he had worked for.

When she reached the age of 14 and felt she had gained all that she could from the mercenary, she decided it was time for her to go it alone and break her way out of this life that was holding her back. But even with her abilities she could not get off planet without being detected. Yarric had been expecting her betrayal for years. Everything she tried, he seemed to have some kind of barrier to stop her escaping. He knew her too well.

She finally gave up through exhaustion but the rage was building up inside of her. Yarric found her curled up in a ball inside a ventilation shaft, too dark for him to see the anger on her face. He reached out a hand to her, and Edna finally lost her self control. She released the rage inside of her, closing her eyes and basking in the force that flowed through her. She finally reopened them to see the destruction she had caused. The entire shaft had caved in around her. She crawled and dug her way out and was strangely not surprised to see Yarric dead on the floor, his outstretched arm decapitated. She had already known it, somehow. The mixed feelings of shock and pure satisfaction confused and overwhelmed her. She left and never returned.

She wondered the galaxy alone for the next to years, not understanding much of what was hapening around her and being more interested in her own abilities. She explored what she could achieve but never touching on that power she had discovered. Not until she met Kuylen.

He seemed to be there everywhere she went, watching her. She couldn't hide from him in her usual ways. He would always find her. He seemed curious like most other people were about her but in a different way. That scared her. He finally took her under his wing and encouraged her skills in the force. He showed her things she could never have imagined.

Now at the age of 20, Edna is strong in the force but still relatively untrained. Most ofher talents being rather experimental. She is incredibly fast and nimble and very small. Her youthful looks are a strong asset and in many eyes she still appears nothing more than an innocent child. Her lack of strength is her weakness but she more than compensates for this with her quick thinking and reflexes and small agile body. She is young with incredible potential.

She may appear little more than an untrained teen runaway, but Kuylen sees something in her. Could he be mistaken?

Edna was one of Kuylen's finest assets but- after being sent to help Alik Saar on a misison on the planet Belseraphon, she left without warning, muttering something about someone she needed to find, and has not returned since.

-

Phinneas (Adventurer)- played by Phinney

Was born to a rich resident of Naboo, was discovered as a jedi at 4 years old, trained under master Ruyas. Was an acomplished pilot, but a better swordsman, Has just reached Knight Hood, Is very Dedicated and Very Happy.

Phinney, barely out of Padawanship, was not assigned to continue working with Master Gundark after the player's return from Damagran.

-

Yerssot (Adventurer)- played by yerssot

Yerssot is a young lad, desperate to make his way from Knight to Master, he's big wish is to be on the Council. He isn't full of hate, he is calm, but when he enters a fight there is a big risk that he enters the Dark Side, though he never fought a Sith. He was trained by a mysteries Jedi, who lived on Hoth, there he learned everything. Yerssot isn't easily scared but he can make some strange decisions.
Born on Naboo, he was happy, but on a trip the ship crashed on Hoth, his parents died, holding him in their arms. The mystical Jedi raised him, but a path to the Dark Side was perhaps laid before him.

Yerssot displayed some worrying Dark Side tendencies during his time with Gundark and he was withdrawn from the mission. He was sent out again to help on Tartarus but returned to Coruscant again after that mission was done.

-

Mah Ar'cor- (Adventurer) played by Mah

Born on Coruscant, near the Jedi Council, Mah has always had the dream of one day going on an important Jedi mission.

He is pretty tall, and very light-footed, he can move around quick with great ease. His physical strength is not very great though.
The colour of his lightsabre is turquoise.

Mah returned with yerssot to Coruscant to report on the events on Tartarus to the Council, leaving Marcus to join up with Gundark.

-

Sieri Gaph (Adventuer) played by Julie

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 115lbs
Eye color: Blue
Hair Color: light brown
Home world: Corellia
Powers: very good force control; competent with a lightsaber
Lightsaber color: Blue
Items: Comlink; lightsaber; medkit; survival gear; blaster

Note: Sieri Gaph was recently promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight. Her connection to the force was discovered at an early age. She was raised at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. She knows very little of her parents except that their names are Jarm and Lara Gaph.

After negotiating with the Miramar on Belseraphon, Sieri returned home to Coruscant- her companion Lance went to re-join Gundark.

-

Allor Haukur (Executor)- played by Allor_Vader

Species:Mauan(human with the abilities of a clawdite)

Height:6'4"

Weight:144 lbs.

Homeworld:Mau

Eye color:Royal Blue

Hair: two inches below shoulder, sort of wavy, brown

Lightsaber:Black (this is explained in the history)

Affiliate(sp?) Darkside

History: Allor is a dark jedi. She never knew her parents; she just thought they were dead. Her father was from the lightside, and her mother was from the darkside. Allor's father later bacame a dark Jedi, byt Allor's mother was killed when she gave birth to Allor. Allor's lightsaber color has bee questioned. The reason is Allor was born into the darkside. Se has never choson one or the other. since black is a nutral color, that's why her lightsaber is that color. Allor just basically goes on missions voluntarilly most of the times.

Allor was last seen fighting bounty hunters on Nar Shadda, though she most likely survived the encounter.

-

Vincent Noa (Swordsman)- played by Vincent Rendar

Height: 6'2
Weight: 186 lbs.
Homeworld: Corucant
Eyes: Completely black with hazel pupils
Lightsaber: white (1 double sided)
Alignment: Light(Swordsman)
Other Equipment: Underwater breather, tracking beacon
Physical Description:
Short Black hair. He wears a dark tunic and garb. He has a tribal tatoo over his right eye, a gift from his birth parents before he set out to be a jedi.
History:
A mostly silent jedi. He was born to spice miners who migrated from some outside the outter rim to corucant. He was born with the eyes of a miner and was identified as a jedi potential. after years at the academy he was adopted as a padawan where he honed his skills as a swordsman, possibly negelecting his force knowledge. still he shows a great deal of wisdom for such a young person. Now a jedi, He is a patient yet passionate jedi, and when he draws his sabre he holds little back.

Vincent returned to Coruscant after delivering an important message to Gundark on Nar Shadda.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:15 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

From this point on, characters are those controlled by me in the game

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kuylen, the Dark Side Leader

Kuylen comes from the constellation of Tasker's Crown, an area of space renowned for their tradtional ways and for producing superb warriors. As a warrior of his people, his fair hair is braided down the sides of his head. He is tall, though not particularly bulky. He has a beard, not unlike Blackadder's, for anyone in the know of that show- well measured and trimmed.

Kuylen wears a Pelisse, a jacket worn like a cloak with an arm through one sleeve (very much like a Napoleonic-era French officer). He always removes it before a fight. He wears a dark blue jacket and trousers, and black cavalry boots. He looks very much like a military commander. He sometimes wears his old Jedi robes.

His purple lightsabre is the essence of simplicity, a black hilt with an on/off button, a belt hook and nothing else. Kuylen has no need for a flashy sabre. In combat he is the most dangerous man any of you have ever met. His sabre skills are devastating- he uses a series of disguised feints and rapid attacks to quickly undo any opponent. Kuylen is not untalented in the Force either, though he lacks the patience to be a Master of it.

Kuylen was once a Jedi. His love of military history- combined with a worry about his impulsive nature whilst in the field- meant that his main job was working in the Jedi Archives, where he achieved a position of some importance. But a Knight of his calibre was too good to waste, and he was often sent on dangerous missions to outlying parts of the Republic. He has trained two Padawans in his time, and was a sure bet by many to become a Jedi Master.

Two years beforer the battle of Naboo Kuylen disappeared whilst on a Jedi mission to Hutt space, the nature of which is unknown. He was pronounced missing, presumded dead, by the Council shortly afterwards following a brief investigation. As far as the Council is concerned, Kuylen was a much-missed Jedi who fell trying to fulfill his duty.

The truth is very different, but even Kuylen's followers do not know his full story- only that Kuylen found and recruited each of them into his organisation.

Kuylen runs the Dark Siders with ruthless military discipline. One-time failure is tolerated, two-time failure leads to him executing the miscreant. Kuylen firmly believes that any internecine strife amongst the Dark Siders can be prevented with sufficient discipline. Therefore, whilst he seeks the secrets of the long dead Sith, he does not believe in their ways.

In person, Kuylen is rather intense, thoughtful and intelligent, though prone to fits of anger. He is often condescending, but rarely anything other than entirely clear about what he wants. He does have a habit of only telling his subordinates what he thinks they need to know, which can be troublesome. He also prizes enterprise and intiative amongst his followers, preferring to throw them in at the deep end so they learn rather than mollycoddling them himself.

When confronted with an immediate problem, Kuylen tends to act rather than wait. He is quick to draw his sabre and normally quick to finish off the situation. Sometimes his impatience costs him but it makes him all the more dangerous to cross.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:21 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Chion, Brutish Dark Sider

Chion is certainly an impressive being- not at all human. He is eight feet tall, and is albino white, with a slight blue tinge. There is a knot of blue veins at the back of his skull that radiate out and get thinner so that they just reach the top of his
head and his cheeks. He has no discernable iris, just very dark blue eyes. Light doesn't seem to bother him despite the albino connection.

He wears a sleeveless studded leather jerkin, which allow his white and horribly muscled arms to flex menacingly. He has simple loose fitting black trousers with primitive boots.

Chion's lightsabre is his most interesting feature- it is not of standard design. It is very large, almost half again as long as a normal sabre. The handle has two large speherical grips for his huge hands, coated to give him better grip. This makes for a clumsy but devastating weapon. Chion is no fool with this blade, and while inelegant he is a skilled fighter. The red blade is very intimidating.

Chion almost never talks. In Star Wars terms, this makes him the most popular character in the story.

No-one knows of a time when Kuylen did not have Chion with him. Chion was certainly his companion before any of the Dark Siders met him.

Chion is always used as muscle, which he is very good at. He seems to have no heart or morals. No-one has yet worked out whether he is even stupider than he looks, or far more intelligent than anyone gives him credit for...

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 31st, 2004 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Jolanta, Dark Side Saboteur

It is rare for the Force to provide two adepts inside the same family but it is known. Jolanta showed the same raw talent as her older sister, Krisha.

Like her sister, Jolanta does not talk of her past; she is a human who speaks standard and that is all that seems to be able to be deciphered about her. Unlike Krisha, Jolanta wears casual street gear, and looks remarkably like Faith out of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Converting Jolanta to Kuylen's cause was easy- Kuylen convinced her that Krisha was killed by the Jedi yerssot, causing her to develop an intense hatred for all things Jedi and yerssot in particular, a hatred she thinks has a best chance of being fulfilled by working with Kuylen.

She has much in common with her sister- much talent, but no discipline; her skills in duelling and the Force are not quite what they should be. Outwardly friendly, she is ice-cold underneath. She also has a knack for sabotage- but prefers more subtle electrical disruption and hacking than the bombs her sister favoured (though she does carry bombs for emergencies).

She uses Krisha's sabre- ridiculously customised with all sorts of buttons and hooks and doodads on the handle. The blade is yellow.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:29 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Alik Saar, Dark Side Agent

If Kuylen has a deputy, it is Saar.

A Zabrak, he also talks little of his past; no-one knows how he met Kuylen. Saar is very talented in a broad range of areas. He is of average height and build, wears simple robes, and does not have a tattoed face.

Saar is very intelligent and the most thoughtful man that Kuylen has ever brought to the group. If Kuylen sends Chion when he needs something smashed, he sends Saar when he needs something thought out.

Some wonder why Saar follows Kuylen at all when it is clear that Saar is the sort of person who would want to be at the top of things. Saar clearly respects Kuylen's skill and power- but if ever a move is made against Kuylen from the inside, Saar is surely the man to do it- desirous of power and clever enough to plot. Of course, both Saar and Kuylen know how obvious this is. Perhaps he has no such plans, perhaps he does.

Saar is incredibly paranoid. He sees every single possible plot and move ever made against him. He also sees very many that do not exist at all. If you ask him, he would tell you that it is better to waste a little time preparing for something that never happens, than to get yourself killed by not preparing for something that does. Admirable- but sometimes Saar spends a long time indeed musing on things that do not exist. There is something to be said for Kuylen's decisiveness.

Despite that, Saar is a great asset to the Dark Siders, who are unquestionably dangerous in a fight but need intelligent men like him to back them up- and he is no wimp in a duel either, certainly the equal of Galder. He fights like he thinks- defensively, thoughtfully. He bounces blaster fire with a skill that even Kuylen cannot match- but he has been known to miss opportunities to kill an opponent whilst playing it safe and defending himself. He has the skill but not quite the fantastic instincts of a true killer.

Saar is also incredibly arrogant, though not in an outspoken way, He has a gentle contempt for many around him but he does not pick fights. This air of superioirty REALLY annoys some people, though...

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 28th, 2003 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:39 AM